£12k per week for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A superbly located five story Nash family house situated directly opposite the lakes of Regent's Park

Read that as being ideal for a family on the social before the penny dropped about Nash.

Millionaires house furnished from B&M stores by the looks of it.

A superbly located five story Nash family house situated directly opposite the lakes of Regent's Park

Read that as being ideal for a family on the social before the penny dropped about Nash.

:lol:

Millionaires house furnished from B&M stores by the looks of it.

Exactly. What a f***ing waste of time.

Awful that like, has the potential to be a beautiful house aswell...such a shame that people with no taste get a hold of houses like this and ruin them

There's a skull and crossbones on the cushions.

And the union jack and Keep Calm tat.

And zebra chairs.

And....

And....

:oops:

She dresses up like Lady Gaga so I don't think her opinion counts fashion wise.

fantastic houses them, I always thought most the stuff round there belonged to the Crown Estates though?

They are, mainly. Is that not why it's a rental?

I think you can "buy" them too but its really just a 25y leasehold.

She dresses up like Lady Gaga so I don't think her opinion counts fashion wise.

Meow!

:lol: Worra bitch.

So what's Empires excuse? Now if HE dresses up as Gaga as well I want pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
seems to suggest it's part of Harrods Estates there, unless they do lettings on behalf of the Crown Estates, I suppose?

It would explain the tacky furnishings

Harrods Estates is just an estate agents for people who want to throw money away. Like a posh(er) Savills.

Meow!

:lol::lol:

For the record. I don't dress as Gaga. But, considering I'm currently living in a rented student house, that house looks a million dollars compared to this dump.

:lol::lol:

For the record. I don't dress as Gaga. But, considering I'm currently living in a rented student house, that house looks a million dollars compared to this dump.

Ah, that explains the "world revolves around me" attitude of your previous post ;)

Meow!

I don't have a clue what you're talking about but someone would have to pay me to listen to Lady Gaga's music but each to our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back