£117,000,000

• Thread starter Deleted member 10594
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

If I won that much, I'd be happy to arrange a git big party for the SMB massive.

£100 behind the bar, crisps, nuts, the lot.

Got your tickets on for next weeks EuroMillions draw like. I only ever put the lottery on when its over 100 millions coz its not worth winning otherwise

i remember when the woman from ireland won the 120million euros on euromillions, she had to move away her life was ruined by charites etc. knocken on her door looken for cash. she moved to a remote island after the goverment came to her door demanding money:roll:

i remember when the woman from ireland won the 120million euros on euromillions, she had to move away her life was ruined by charites etc. knocken on her door looken for cash. she moved to a remote island after the goverment came to her door demanding money:roll:

aye, there's an island in the Maldives that has my name on it!

Logon or register to see this image

that's where you'll find me if I win. I'd not leave until after the SMB party, though.

What the fuck was she doing in the house? I'd rarely see home ever again with that much cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back