£112.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderer

Striker
for a fast track passport renewal, f***ing £77.50 for a normal renewal, are they f***ing taking the piss or what? :eek:

Sending my daughters (dont even bother asking) off today

It's only 65p per month for 10 years for the privilege of holding a passport and being able to go to different countries on holiday like

But yeah, it's canny expensive now

for a fast track passport renewal, f***ing £77.50 for a normal renewal, are they f***ing taking the piss or what? :eek:

Simple answer is yes.

Then when you add in the fact kids need their own passport which needs to be replaced every 5 years rather than being able to travel on yours it sharp mounts up.

Cost me £116 yesterday to get a second passport using fast track.

You pay for it yourself? Or claim it back? Hows graft at the moment?

Claim it back. The only reason I have two passports is because the company deem it necessary.

Works ok, seismics getting really busy again.

Over the last 10 years, no. £7.75 a year was excellent given the standard of service and assistance provided abroad at our consulates (which is where the majority of the fee went). However, now we are amalgamating these over numerous countries and the service is no longer there. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back