£10k a year dividend from Lloyds

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cowvahlo

A bloke on the news just there saying he used to get £10k dividend from Lloydsa before the banking crash, twisting because he's only getting £750 this year.

How much would he have invested to get that £10k?

He was dull as fuck like, looked like a virgin.

Should be getting fuck all until all money is repaid to the state. The company was bankrupt and his shares would have been worth nothing had the government not intervened

Should be getting fuck all until all money is repaid to the state. The company was bankrupt and his shares would have been worth nothing had the government not intervened
Very true and that point has no doubt been argued many a time on here, how much will he have had to invest though, that's what I want to know.

Basically this^^^

But hey ho capitalism isn't allowed to fail on those scales apparently...

A bloke on the news just there saying he used to get £10k dividend from Lloydsa before the banking crash, twisting because he's only getting £750 this year.

How much would he have invested to get that £10k?

He was dull as fuck like, looked like a virgin.
Well they are paying 0.75p a share so that's 100,000 shares if my maths is right

No idea what their share price got up so, but its a couple of hundred grand a bet

A muppet if he wasn't diversified

Well they are paying 0.75p a share so that's 100,000 shares if my maths is right

No idea what their share price got up so, but its a couple of hundred grand a bet

A muppet if he wasn't diversified
Cheers Chunky mate. I get the impression he probably had stuff all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back