£100k in a suitcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following on from the overpaid at work thread.

If you were walking down the street and found £100k in a suitcase what would you do?

I'd be tempted to keep it but would be shitting myself in case some gangster came after me, same problem if you handed it to the police :lol:

100K in a suit case sounds dodgy anyway so I would keep it and try and hide the new car and new extension

If you were walking down the street and found £100k in a suitcase what would you do?

I'd be tempted to keep it but would be shitting myself in case some gangster came after me, same problem if you handed it to the police :lol:

I'd b away to Aspers

watched a film couple of months back where a couple found a suitcase full of money that landed on their car off the top of a bridge in America , the consequences of that would make you think twice

Keep it.

Probably hoy it in the loft for a few months and see if owt if mentioned and start spending it slowly.

No brainer. And i hope the suitcase has those inbuilt wheels on it.

100 % keep it.
Don't have a conscience it won't be legit anyway.

I'd love to keep it,but that would be the last of my worries.The possibility of some ruthless killer looking for it,and not appreciating your reasons for keeping it,would be the deciding factor.If i did just keep it,i'd just stash it,till you were convinced no-one has traced it to you.If they do,then just hand it over and hope for the best.

Thing is 100k would be about half a carrier bag.

If its a suitcase full of copper I take it straight the coinstar at Morrisons...then treat myself to one of them tin miners pasties and a peach melba. Just the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back