£100 off a new suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat Eyes

Striker
Boring as hell but thought I'd share with you lot...

Went to buy a new suit at House of Fraser yesterday and they are giving £100 off any suit up until 13th September if you take an old suit of your own in as exchange.

I don't wear suits daily so only buy once in a blue moon.

Plus I find it difficult to find a well fitted suit.

Went to buy a new suit at House of Fraser yesterday and they are giving £100 off any suit up until 13th September if you take an old suit of your own in as exchange.

Last suit I bought cost me 25 quid so I'll be looking to get a free suit plus 75 quid cash back. Can't be bad.

Excellent stuff. Thanks for sharing.

The old suit is then used to give to a jobless / homeless person (can't remember which, may be both) so they can use it for job interviews etc.

So how much was your suit then ?

The old suit is then used to give to a jobless / homeless person (can't remember which, may be both) so they can use it for job interviews etc.

Bet one of them will look a real Toff in mine.
Bloody great flared breeks and jacket lapels a mile wide.
Thought it might come back into fashion again, but doesn't look like it now and anyway I've kind of grown out of it.

So how much was your suit then ?
Haven't bought it yet as waiting to see if there's a waistcoat released to go with it.

But the one I like is £460 with £100 off and I have £120 worth vouchers through work so I'll pay £240.

It's by a company called Baumler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back