£100 grocery shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sebasaurus II

Just received £100 of Sainsbury's vouchers. Fancy getting something a bit posh from the fish counter and maybe some gin.

What would you buy?

Sainsbury's sell nice gins.

Juniper Organic on special offer at £13 a bottle is nice, but Blackwoods at about £17 is really nice. Next up is Hendricks at about £24. Those are the ones I've tried, there's a few other they sell anarl.

Oh, and get some Fever Tree tonic.

suppose you could go for Tanquerey or some of the new designer ones

Adnams the brewers do on but its abotu £25 a bottle...

too much for a slurp..

Gordons, some shcweppes tonic and either lime or lemon.. or both

don't listen to him. tanqueray and fever tree mate.

they often sell etienne dumont chamapagne for half price which is very drinkable.

Might have to get myself some saffron and see what all the fuss is about and maybe a gallon of extra virgin olive oil. I'm not into champagne like.

Might have to get myself some saffron and see what all the fuss is about and maybe a gallon of extra virgin olive oil. I'm not into champagne like.

wouldn't bother with the saffron to be honest. the sainsbury finest steaks that come in the vacuum packs can be nice.

wouldn't bother with the saffron to be honest. the sainsbury finest steaks that come in the vacuum packs can be nice.

I thought about that but I usually go to the butcher's for steak. Perhaps some freedom foods chicken and some fairtrade tea.

don't listen to him. tanqueray and fever tree mate.

they often sell etienne dumont chamapagne for half price which is very drinkable.

Tanqueray No 10 mebbes, but Washington Sainsburys don't do that anymore. Hendricks is possibly my favourite but I can see how it may not appeal to everyone.

Blackwoods Vintage at £17 is very nice for the price. Rather pay up for that than say £13 for Gordons or Beefeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back