£££- Official cost of airstrikes against ISIS/ISIL/Daesh thread -£££

Status
Not open for further replies.

And what if ISIS launch a terror attack in response to this and as a result one young English - or any nationality - lass (or lad) eating in a restaurant in Chelsea is killed ? Is that OK ?

Excuse me but that's an irrelevant and slightly dumb point. 7 attacks have been prevented already, before bombing Syria. If we started this, your silly point may have some credence. Stop trying to justify terrorists.

Edit: oh and, am I to accept that all the leaders of the majority of the free world and the democratic process are wrong. And you, a poster on here, are right? Get a grip of reality man.

Last edited:
Excuse me but that's an irrelevant and slightly dumb point. 7 attacks have been prevented already, before bombing Syria. If we started this, your silly point may have some credence. Stop trying to justify terrorists.

Calling my point "dumb and silly" doesn't mask the obvious fact that you cannot answer it. ISIS said the Paris attacks were in response to France bombing Syria. The Paris attacks weren't prevented.

So we're bombing oil fields where there's a high chance that most of the people working there are civilians, rather than anybody high up in the chain of command? Superb start!

And oil fields can be repaired. At the end of the day bombing is going to do nothing more than disenfranchise, and radicalise those who we're meant to be helping.
They bombed the oil fields at night so not many civilian workers there.

Mind those civilian workers also work under duress with a gun pointed at their head.

ISIS were to blame for the Paris attacks.
They said the attacks were a response to France bombing Syria.
If France hadn't bombed Syria could they have said that ?

Now will you answer my question ?

What question ? What do I say if a lunatic kills a girl in Chelsea and says its because we bombed them? I say , look everyone there's a lunatic.

Bombs may radicalise lets say 10% of the people within a hundred yard radius or something, if they lose a family member or something. I still stand by the fact that they are wrong to be radicalised by this, if they viewed all the facts as an intelligent human.

Radicalization is caused, in the main, by the preaching of a twisted view of religion. The bombs are trying to kill the preachers.

Thus, yes, left, the bombs may cause some imbeciles to become anti west. However in killing as many terrorists as possible the NET result will be a reduction in radicalization.

It's quite simple really. And it is the democratically voted action of this country, made by the people you chose to represent you. It is backed by the UN.

The other option is to do nowt about it and be targeted anyway. As we factually have been. Bombing is one part of a multiple list of actions decent folk must take to protect themselves.

That's my view and I'm not debating it anymore cause I'm having a bath then watching Masterchef.

So your bombing the lunatics wasn't at least partly responsible for the death of the girl ?
OK mate :lol:
No not in any way. Im trying to stop it from happening. Your views are actually quite sick. Go and tell the french its there fault. Done with you now.

Bombs may radicalise lets say 10% of the people within a hundred yard radius or something, if they lose a family member or something. I still stand by the fact that they are wrong to be radicalised by this, if they viewed all the facts as an intelligent human.

Radicalization is caused, in the main, by the preaching of a twisted view of religion. The bombs are trying to kill the preachers.

Thus, yes, left, the bombs may cause some imbeciles to become anti west. However in killing as many terrorists as possible the NET result will be a reduction in radicalization.

It's quite simple really. And it is the democratically voted action of this country, made by the people you chose to represent you. It is backed by the UN.

The other option is to do nowt about it and be targeted anyway. As we factually have been. Bombing is one part of a multiple list of actions decent folk must take to protect themselves.

That's my view and I'm not debating it anymore cause I'm having a bath then watching Masterchef.

No not in any way. Im trying to stop it from happening. Your views are actually quite sick. Go and tell the french its there fault. Done with you now.

How many bombs went off in Belgium and France to radicalise those who committed what happened in France? How many went off in Leeds in 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back