£££- Inflation rate 4% -£££

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye 2 minutes in power and the tories have fucked up the economy.

Come back Labour all is forgiven.

Ill eat my hat if it ever hits the target of 2% in the next few years. At least huge increases in unemployment will reduce demand.

Ill eat my hat if it ever hits the target of 2% in the next few years. At least huge increases in unemployment will reduce demand.

Gideon should just be honest (!) and tell us that he's trying to inflate away the national debt.

Going to spend some of my savings I think, providing a much needed boost to the economy.

Found out today that in the UK there are x7 more savers than borrowers.

Interest rates will rise soon. Was always going to happen, no doubt people on BOE rate + .001% will be complaining soon ;)

I've enjoyed it ;)

I did for about 2 or 3 years then fixed a bit too soon!

As one person gains, another will lose out though.

It's not nice if anyone loses their home but shirley if someone is buying or remortgaging they don't plan their finances around the current mortgage rate. If you can afford a house at e.g. 2% then you must be aware that there's a massive chance that this rate could rise in the future.

I did for about 2 or 3 years then fixed a bit too soon!

As one person gains, another will lose out though.

It's not nice if anyone loses their home but shirley if someone is buying or remortgaging they don't plan their finances around the current mortgage rate. If you can afford a house at e.g. 2% then you must be aware that there's a massive chance that this rate could rise in the future.

............and there's the secret we maintained our lifestyle and made sure that what was spare still paid off debt and the mortgage which brought the date we finish paying forward two years. Mind we did have interest rates as high as 15% at one point but none of the savers were pitying us.

............and there's the secret we maintained our lifestyle and made sure that what was spare still paid off debt and the mortgage which brought the date we finish paying forward two years. Mind we did have interest rates as high as 15% at one point but none of the savers were pitying us.

Yeah fairy nuff, always winners and losers!

When your mortgage is paid off you'll be hoping for higher rates again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back