“Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.”

If they're a terrorist? Whether or not murdering innocent people "in the name of Allah" is ok?
How many have I got to ask? 1, 10, 100, 1000?

If I asked 100 I'd probably get 100 different answers, which still wouldn't change what it actually says in the quran.

You say the Quran promotes violence, and you're right, so does the Bible, yet I don't see you mentioning that.
I probably would if terrorists were using it as justification for their actions and there was a thread about it.

You're obviously an Islamophobe, no doubt influenced by the Daily Mail or some shite. Pointless trying to have a debate with you tbh.
And you're a clueless gonk who's already been shown up twice on this thread. Firstly when you incorrectly claimed there was no Islamic terrorism before 9/11 and then when you secondly tried to claim you meant only in the UK, and you were wrong on both counts.

Just give up now, you haven't got a clue.

And you're a clueless gonk who's already been shown up twice on this thread. Firstly when you incorrectly claimed there was no Islamic terrorism before 9/11 and then when you secondly tried to claim you meant only in the UK, and you were wrong on both counts.

Just give up now, you haven't got a clue.
And now you're inventing scenarios that never happened? :lol::rolleyes:

Only one person showing themselves up in this thread mate. It's you.

Depends what you class as a terror attack. Lockerbie? The shooting of WPC Yvonne Fletcher? The Iranian embassy siege?

Iran, Libya and Palestine were a lot more active in the 70s and 80s, since then the political climate has shifted considerably. Rather than radicals with a grievance about Israel, spurred on by Soviet influence because of the cold war, the problem is radicals whose grievances are really just a pretext for a regional and ideological struggle for supremacy. And the West still struggles with the idea that the force behind it is the Saudis who aren't really on our side.

Iran, Libya and Palestine were a lot more active in the 70s and 80s, since then the political climate has shifted considerably. Rather than radicals with a grievance about Israel, spurred on by Soviet influence because of the cold war, the problem is radicals whose grievances are really just a pretext for a regional and ideological struggle for supremacy. And the West still struggles with the idea that the force behind it is the Saudis who aren't really on our side.

You do speak sense sometimes then ;)

The scenario where you're not a racist?
:lol: now you're resorting to slurs as you've been proven to be full of shit.

First of all you claimed there had been no Islamic terrorism before 9/11. You were wrong. Then you tried to redeem yourself by claiming you meant only in the UK. You were still wrong. You've also claimed incorrectly that certain posters including myself have said all muslims are terrorists. Now you are resorting to disgusting slurs. You're all over the place and I suspect you're slightly unhinged.

On the subject of Islam he most certainly is.
Woolly blanket statements like that mean fuck all.

Specifically how am I "dumb" with regard to the subject of Islam?

Last edited:

Back