Ticket details for our match with West Ham United on Saturday 22 October (3pm) have been confirmed.
Tickets are priced at £30 for adults and £25 for under 21s and over 65s.
Sales will take place according to the schedule listed below with the first phase beginning at 9am on Wednesday 28 September.
Season Card holders can apply for tickets through the following system. All phases are subject to availability:
· 25 or more Black Cat points – Wednesday 28 September, 9am – Saturday 1 October, 2.30pm
· 20 or more Black Cat points – Monday 3 October, 9am – Tuesday 4 October, 5pm
· 17 or more Black Cat points – Wednesday 5 October, 9am – Thursday 6 October, 5pm
· 15 or more Black Cat Points – Friday 7 October, 9am-5pm
· 12 or more Black Cat Points – Monday 10 October, 9am-5pm
Should any tickets remain after the listed priority periods, a further announcement will be made.
Supporters may purchase tickets in-person at the Stadium of Light ticket office, by calling 0871 911 1973 or via the online box office.