Your favourite electric guitar and why...

• Thread starter Deleted member 39494
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 39494

Mine has always been the Rickenbacker 12-string as played by Peter Buck, Andy Bell/ Mark Gardener (Ride), Johnny Matt and Paul Weller.

The look of it always looked so cool and that jingle jangle sound as near to heaven as is possible

The Fender Jaguar coming a very close second.

Fender Classic 72 Deluxe, because I coveted it for f***ing years, eventually bought it and never looked back. I've got friends who own guitars worth double or even triple what I paid for it, but they all love playing my tele.

Do they still make them? Are they still around 2nd hand, was one of th guitars I lusted after as a kid
To be honest mate, I'm not sure whether they are still in production. I had one in the 80's, (was a Santana fan!) thought I was trading up to a Gibson Les Paul (Standard). I realised I had traded down. Could never really get over that. What a clown.

O
To be honest mate, I'm not sure whether they are still in production. I had one in the 80's, (was a Santana fan!) thought I was trading up to a Gibson Les Paul (Standard). I realised I had traded down. Could never really get over that. What a clown.

I am off to Japan on August I am going guitar shopping. One of my local shops has a bunch of Japan only brands and they are frankly brilliant guitars

O

I am off to Japan on August I am going guitar shopping. One of my local shops has a bunch of Japan only brands and they are frankly brilliant guitars
Nobody does it like the Japanese. Look at the quality of the Japanese Tokai LP's. I think they actual did something as radical as having a Quality Control Dept!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back