Your 4 CB's for the World Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing hell why is this forum so far up Terry's arse? Will he have Cech behind him? Matic and Ramires to protect him and Cahill? No some say play Henderson and Gerrard in CM with JT and GC at CH why? Its not as if they protect the Liverpool defence well at all they'd leave the CH's awfully exposed

Would hoy Cahill, Jagielka, Terry and Dawson. Would not touch Smalling with a barge pole and only Jones if any of the above got injured.

Back four for me would be

Flanagan Cahill Stones Shaw

Other than Cahill, build experience for the next decade man.

The other options are primarily shite after all.
I'm not sure why Flanagan is not getting mentioned for RB as well. No doubt England will take Glen Johnson and Kyle Walker.

Not when I've seen him he hasn't, Cardiff have been poor defensively too.
Haven't see all their games mind, he might have played blinders in them.

Cardiff have had a go at teams at times and get punished defensively. I think they're a poor team with maybe 3/4 players dragging them along. Caulker is one of those. He's scored some very important goals as well. 5 is a decent return from a defender.

A kid from Everton who shouldn't really be talked about as he's not played very much. We are so poor though for cb's that, a couple of injuries and he could well see himself fking starting in brazil :lol:
Tbf he's played the last dozen games against a lot of tough teams and been solid at both CB and RB, I'd give him a call up like.

I'm not sure why Flanagan is not getting mentioned for RB as well. No doubt England will take Glen Johnson and Kyle Walker.

Because, despite being a right back, nearly all of his senior appearances have been at left back and he hasn't been as good as Glen Johnson who plays right back for the same club.

He's done well at left back all season too, so has versatility to his claim.

Roy will go with the 'safe' options mind.

Probably Baines & Cole for left, & Johnson & Walker for right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back