You know you've played well, when....

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can't decide on the MOTM.
The whole team closed down and harried Stoke really well today.
M'Vila, Catts, van Aanholt - take your bloody pick.
I think Catts had one of those games where he did nothing spectacular but where everything he did counted. He was so steady away. But I agree it's hard to pick a MOM today everyone of them did their job and got the result it warranted

Pva for me. Can't believe I'm actually saying it but give credit where its due. Made some cracking runs and put some decent crosses in, not to mention his thunderbolt

They were all equally shite and caused no problems even when Stoke had 10 men until Johnson took a dive and was given a free kick by the incompetent officials. Says the always gracious Mark Hughes.

Whole team contributed and played as a team, as they did on Monday night

Hopefully this is the sort of performance we can expect when everybody steps up to the mark and does their job and we have no passengers.

Really enjoyed the match today :)

You just watch m'villa and think f***ing hell this guy is fantastic does everything you'd want of him. If he'd scored the chance he had it would have been no contest for motm. Imagine him and ki with borini/lens defo n Johnson

You are talking bollocks as usual. ;)
[/QUOTE]
Just not buying this whole 'we were class' argument, I'm delighted with the win but we were average enough, we needed a red card for us to take the initiative and go for the win, we succeeded, and it's a huge 3 points, but let's not dress it up as if Catts and PVA had 'blinders'. They didn't. We won and it was a team effort and there was plenty of positives, but it wasn't some outstanding performance by us.

Just not buying this whole 'we were class' argument, I'm delighted with the win but we were average enough, we needed a red card for us to take the initiative and go for the win, we succeeded, and it's a huge 3 points, but let's not dress it up as if Catts and PVA had 'blinders'. They didn't. We won and it was a team effort and there was plenty of positives, but it wasn't some outstanding performance by us.[/QUOTE]
Comparatively it was very useful and well drilled

Pva for me. Can't believe I'm actually saying it but give credit where its due. Made some cracking runs and put some decent crosses in, not to mention his thunderbolt

I missed the entire match. I am going to track down a copy of the full match. I have to see this game where PVA played a blinder. I think I have been his fiercest critic. I would be delighted to see him come up with the goods. It is time to get Altidore back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back