Yellow Hummel Away top 1990

I've seen them go for 100 quid. I've got one I'll probably be sticking on eBay as the medium is a bit snug. What size was it? Tend to find they are at the extreme end.
It was XL but they are small fitting, so more like a large. Yeah I've seen them go for over a hundred, maybe the novelty is starting to wear off.

I’ve got it. Bought it in a charity shop outside the grainger market in 2001 I think. Was only a fiver or something. It’s xl and still doesn’t fit, but I’m not selling!

Can someone who has this original kit clarify that the wave is white and the ball is brown on this kit and not black for tattoo purposes??

The score draw new release ones use different colours to the original hummel ones it seems

There's a good chance these will be properly reproduced from next season, I hope so anyway. Hummel have reproduced loads of clubs they have been with like Southampton, Boro and Coventry

Can someone who has this original kit clarify that the wave is white and the ball is brown on this kit and not black for tattoo purposes??

The score draw new release ones use different colours to the original hummel ones it seems
I've just checked for you mate on mine. Yes it's not black

I left mine with a young girl of a family in East Millinocket, Maine, USA. I was a 'soccer' coaching there in 1992. Regret giving it away now.

Back