Yedlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought would be a straightforward deal. Buy or loan.

All gone quiet.

I reckon Yedlin may well be on the back burner for us, Moyes looking for other targets he may prefer but Yedlin being held back in case they don't come off......safe enough, knows the club etc but not necessarily Moyes first choice......just a thought like nee inside information or owt

I thought would be a straightforward deal. Buy or loan.

All gone quiet.
In the past, certainly when Bruce was in charge, these return loads tended to happen towards the end of window when it had been nailed on since the end of the previous season.
Mensah being an example.

I'd like him to come back. We'll have offered a couple of grand as a starting bid.

We treat every deal like bloody ebay.

It's fair to say everything has been put on hold with the commotion we have had don't know why people seem to think different

Was getting better and better as the season went on and he's only really young.
Watched Spurs game yesterday yedlin played lb trippier played further up the pitch I also saw the game few days before again trippier. Was the stand out player ,sure they payed 3.5 for him if he was 2nd choice can see why we got yedlin on loan ,Spurs got beat both games God know how yesterday the euro lads wernt there but Spurs looked good and have some good young lads in reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back