Yann M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.
To early to praise him yet. Was poor in Russia, not good enough for Inter which is a team that is currently weaker than us and also a player with a poor attitude.
In Russia most matches are fixed anyway. In Serie A he probably nodded off a bit during the games. He was born for the Premier League : bit of good honest blood and thunder , playing to the whistle , big crowd getting behind him , and with Dick managing I bet the bad attitude is a thing of the past ...

Seemingly likes to be a big fish type, here he's got the ability to be a leader and a key player, same as at Rennes, in Russia I doubt he was a manager and fan favourite, could also have not suited the tactics, same goes for his time at Inter.

Footballers are humans like you and I and some respond better to having an arm round the shoulder and feeling like an important piece of the puzzle.

I was expecting to be thinking all of those things by now. But despite two horrendous opening matches for us, this lad has managed to shine.

Not everyone is cut out for SAFC but this lad has really impressed me so far. He looks at home on the pitch and the players seem to like him.

His past means nowt if he keeps delivering the goods. Hope he keeps proving the doubters wrong and has a great season. Well done Yann marra.

To early to praise him yet. Was poor in Russia, not good enough for Inter which is a team that is currently weaker than us and also a player with a poor attitude.

Not too early - you can see he has class written all over him. Reads a game well, finds space, does not commit himself to rash challenges and looks to pass the ball forward to create something. Also, his reaction to when we have scored goals is to be one of the first to congratulate the scorer and looks genuinely happy, so his attitude looks ok as well. Maybe any previous problems is with where he was and the manager he was playing for - so this may now be helping him. :)

Question is how/when are we gonna tie this lad down to a contract the longer we leave it the harder it will get
Exactly what I said to my youngest son the other day - this must be a priority as soon as it is possible. :rolleyes:

You obviously have never seen him play so should neither pass comment or have an opinion .
Could quite clearly be the signing of the season in this league if he continues to box on as he's shown.

link from that link

Newcastle's Aleksandar Mitrovic worth more than Red Devils’ Anthony Martial, says study

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...astles-aleksandar-mitrovic-worth-more-9974944

but like Mitrovic the kick boxer

Soccerex’s 20 best Under-21 prospects
1) Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)

2) Marquinos (PSG)

3) Memphis Depay (Manchester United)

4) Domenico Beradi (Sassuolo Calcio)

5) Jose Gimenez (Atletico Madrid)

6) Hakan Çalhanoğlu (Bayer 04 Leverkusen)

7) Mateo Kovačić (Real Madrid)

8) Jose Gaya (Valencia)

9) Luke Shaw (Manchester United)

10) Aymeric Laporte (Athletic Bilbao)

11) Kurt Zouma (Chelsea)

12) Youri Tielemans (Anderlecht)

13) ALEKSANDAR MITROVIC (Newcastle)

14) Talisca (Benfica)

15) Emre Can (Liverpool)

16) John Stones (Everton)

17) Anthony Martial (Manchester United)

18) Divock Origi (Liverpool)

19) Calum Chambers (Arsenal)

20) Hector Bellerin (Arsenal)
Calum Chambers :lol:

Genuinely quality. Great start to the season by him personally, backed up by a few facts and stats:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...s/sunderlands-yann-mvila-rated-among-9976505?
Didn't dare open this thread when I saw the title in case he'd done something daft or was injured :lol:

What a knob you are turning out to be mind

Considering our metre midfield was all over the place first two games, the fact that he kept his head and his composure is a great sign for the future. He could have easily hidden, but didn't. Not many rash tackles, has assists and a great strike on him. What's not to like.

I don't think we could have got a better loan deal than him, given where we are.

Top player this lad. Got a feeling he will be hugely important in keeping us up, anybody know the details of the loan? How much is the buy fee ?

You could see against Norwich he was class above. Problem is he is used to playing with better players. Once he gets used to his team mates, he will be a big asset. His pass to Defoe against Villa showed great vision and technique. Very difficult to hit a straight pass that distance with correct weight.

An impressive start has saw the Frenchman

Professional journalist? a real newspaper employing professional writers?

No, a retarded shitrag for gobshites to write and read*

*this applies to the majority of published stuff nowadays, especially if it's online.

He carried an axe around with him while he was in Russia "for protection." But then it was Russia and he is black
Rubin Kazan were going to sell him to Dynamo Moscow and allowed him to join them before the deal was fully complete. When he went to Dynamo their director of security was extorting Dynamo's foreign players with threats of violence, so M'Vila started carrying an axe around to protect him from Dynamo's staff. :eek:

Maybe he'll get worse, maybe he'll end up having a strop, maybe he'll lose interest halfway through the season.

Or maybe he'll get better and fulfil his undoubted potential.

Judging him off what we've seen so far, he's a class above. Looks for the ball, looks for a pass, is able to pick one, wins tackles- all over the pitch, sets up chances as a direct result of his tackling. Strong on the ball, strong in the air. Can't believe we got him tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back