Yann M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question is how/when are we gonna tie this lad down to a contract the longer we leave it the harder it will get
Well 4 games in is abit soon but if he continues like he has I can't see why we wouldn't look at it in jan if we in alot more comfortable position than the last few seasons. That's exactly the problem we have with loans, we usually sign good players but never in a position to sign them in jan as we could be relegated and kill us financially.

Well 4 games in is abit soon but if he continues like he has I can't see why we wouldn't look at it in jan if we in alot more comfortable position than the last few seasons. That's exactly the problem we have with loans, we usually sign good players but never in a position to sign them in jan as we could be relegated and kill us financially.
Yeah, I really hope we can tie him down.

link from that link

Newcastle's Aleksandar Mitrovic worth more than Red Devils’ Anthony Martial, says study

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...astles-aleksandar-mitrovic-worth-more-9974944

but like Mitrovic the kick boxer

Soccerex’s 20 best Under-21 prospects
1) Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)

2) Marquinos (PSG)

3) Memphis Depay (Manchester United)

4) Domenico Beradi (Sassuolo Calcio)

5) Jose Gimenez (Atletico Madrid)

6) Hakan Çalhanoğlu (Bayer 04 Leverkusen)

7) Mateo Kovačić (Real Madrid)

8) Jose Gaya (Valencia)

9) Luke Shaw (Manchester United)

10) Aymeric Laporte (Athletic Bilbao)

11) Kurt Zouma (Chelsea)

12) Youri Tielemans (Anderlecht)

13) ALEKSANDAR MITROVIC (Newcastle)

14) Talisca (Benfica)

15) Emre Can (Liverpool)

16) John Stones (Everton)

17) Anthony Martial (Manchester United)

18) Divock Origi (Liverpool)

19) Calum Chambers (Arsenal)

20) Hector Bellerin (Arsenal)

I was thinking I can't remember him fouling anyone and by that he's only commited two fouls, reads the game well without needing to.

I was thinking I can't remember him fouling anyone and by that he's only commited two fouls, reads the game well without needing to.

Excellent reader of the game. His sliding tackles are always measured, never desperate. He expects to win the ball. Sign of a good player.

I said somewhere on here that he will be a good player for us - if he can get his act together, and to be fair to him, he seems to be on the way back to being the player he was when he was younger. He needed to mature and it looks like he has.

My French mates reckon coming here will be his last chance to sort his career out, maybe he's realised this too.

I said somewhere on here that he will be a good player for us - if he can get his act together, and to be fair to him, he seems to be on the way back to being the player he was when he was younger. He needed to mature and it looks like he has.

My French mates reckon coming here will be his last chance to sort his career out, maybe he's realised this too.
No bigger wake up call than having to play infront of our defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back