Yanks in the Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never left lads......told you im in it for the long haul

at thi spoint I think gooch is more English than American isn't he? hasn't he been with the academy since he was 10 on trial and then got signed?

Last edited:

Some of us American fans are here for the team, regardless who's in it or where they are from, marra...
Aye.

Here I was just last week, saying I didn't prefer Yedlin to come.

However, now he's here I'll support him. At least it makes the U.S. friendlies (which I watch anyway) more interesting. I hope Yedlin gets to play Friday, preferably at fullback.

I never left lads......told you im in it for the long haul

at thi spoint I think gooch is more English than American isn't he? hasn't he been with the academy since he was 10 on trial and then got signed?

Came over for periodic trials from the time he was 10, didn't actually come over full-time until three years ago. Lived in California until he was 16, but dad is English, mother Irish.

He has developed that cross between West Coast Yank and Mackem in his accent, though.

Came over for periodic trials from the time he was 10, didn't actually come over full-time until three years ago. Lived in California until he was 16, but dad is English, mother Irish.

He has developed that cross between West Coast Yank and Mackem in his accent, though.
I write like that...

Surprised so many of you have managed to stop eating long enough to come on here. Then when you actually have a hand and mouth free, not high fiving everyone and shouting wooooooo!

Arnly joking.

Surprised so many of you have managed to stop eating long enough to come on here. Then when you actually have a hand and mouth free, not high fiving everyone and shouting wooooooo!

Arnly joking.

I bet you are a scale-tipping fatty that eats his weight every month in sossidge rerlls.

I bet you are a scale-tipping fatty that eats his weight every month in sossidge rerlls.
How dare you. More of a pizza man ;):lol:

We're all mate here and all part of the SAFC family, so be straight with me. When was the last time you high fives someone and/or got a bit excited and shouted wooooooo?

Last edited:
Never left but I did quit posting. Now y'all get to put up with some more of my opinions. SAFC fan no matter the nationality of the squad but do like the loan.
Something are you Uncle Sam? Tell us now.
You are from the south. Where? Introduce yourself.
Gooch looks the business, but then he has an English dad.

RednWhite Army!
RednWhite Army!!
RednWhite Army!!!
RednWhite Army!!!!
RednWhite Army!!!!!
RednWhite Army!!!!!!
RednWhite Army!!!!!!!
RednWhite Army!!!!!!!!
RednWhite Army!!!!!!!!!:)
PISTON man. Fuck off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something are you Uncle Sam? Tell us now.
You are from the south. Where? Introduce yourself.
Gooch looks the business, but then he has an English dad.

I am from Georgia. Not uncle Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back