Yanks in the Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are a fine few of us on here. I was in before Claudio though :)

I was glad to see Jozy go. I like the lad, and naturally wanted him to do well, but that was an extra painful season and a half to go through!

Btw, NASA is our north american supports fanclub name. Ha'way the rockets...I mean, lads!

see, already done..

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
we've had some decent yank posters over the years. I wouldn't imagine yedlin would bring many new ones, maybe a few but hopefully no fan boy idiots like one or two that came with altidore.

I suspect a few Seattle fans will pop on here. I'll play nice, even though my Vancouver leanings over here make me want to take cheap shots. :)

over the years a few have come with signing the likes of reyna, but have actually stayed. I've no problem with that, it just got a bit silly with some of altidores followers.

Reyna's signing prompted me to sign on to the board. But it was Quinn and Phillips who got me hooked, and Crabbers and Rowell who kept me hooked listening online Saturday mornings before the wall-to-wall TV coverage we get now.

Good lad marra!!:)

My favourite part of a real big game is when everyone from around the world comes on here and shouts "Haway the Lads" from wherever they. It's f*cking great.:)
Yes they are good posts the haway the lads from around the world, gets you going I can tell you

More bloody Yankee posters on here now :rolleyes:

It had all gan nice a calm when jozy fucked off

Now we sign another damned yank
You wouldn't say that if Hank Williams Juniors grandson joined would you?

I suspect a few Seattle fans will pop on here. I'll play nice, even though my Vancouver leanings over here make me want to take cheap shots. :)

Reyna's signing prompted me to sign on to the board. But it was Quinn and Phillips who got me hooked, and Crabbers and Rowell who kept me hooked listening online Saturday mornings before the wall-to-wall TV coverage we get now.
I'd love to have Crabbers back.

Is Yedlin any good?
Remember him being really fast in the World Cup I think? Or was that another player. Possibly Depay

Is Yedlin any good?
Remember him being really fast in the World Cup I think? Or was that another player. Possibly Depay

Well, I don't know who you remembered but, yeah, Yedlin is fast. My guess is he is the quickest player Sunderland have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back