Wrestling - Part 3

Very good point about Stephanie's breasts, why were they so small at summerslam? Very strange when they are normally so big and succulent.

Women's title match was amazing! Psychology and ending was brilliant. Sasha selling the back was so well done.

Maryse looking well as usual.

That moment when AJ kicked out of the FU from the top!

Lots of good stats from commentators making things seem legit. Charlotte's very good ppv record, tag team titles changing hands record at summerslam etc.

Hope Eva Marie recovers from her stress and anxiety, I wish her well on her trip to the British Isles.

Nikki Bella has a fantastic figure and great to see her back.

The quality of matches have been great but there needs to be a line drawn soon at people kicking out of finishers so often.

Great finish to Lesnar vs Orton match too

I'm going against the grain and saying it's a good ppv. I'm a heel fan so suppose maybe that is why :lol:

Proper danger yeh.

The wrestling in the RAW title picture was better, but the Smackdown title story was way better. I don't like the whole demon thing so I'm not really bothered, but revealing it on Monday night was stupid. Rollins was complaining about the crowd on Twitter but besides 'being good wrestlers' there wasn't a good enough story to make people properly invested. On the other hand, Ambrose stepped up as the cocky champion, putting down Ziggler, while Ziggler seemed to have a fire in him and he got people back on his side.

Very good point about Stephanie's breasts, why were they so small at summerslam? Very strange when they are normally so big and succulent.

Women's title match was amazing! Psychology and ending was brilliant. Sasha selling the back was so well done.

Maryse looking well as usual.

That moment when AJ kicked out of the FU from the top!

Lots of good stats from commentators making things seem legit. Charlotte's very good ppv record, tag team titles changing hands record at summerslam etc.

Hope Eva Marie recovers from her stress and anxiety, I wish her well on her trip to the British Isles.

Nikki Bella has a fantastic figure and great to see her back.

The quality of matches have been great but there needs to be a line drawn soon at people kicking out of finishers so often.

Great finish to Lesnar vs Orton match too

I'm going against the grain and saying it's a good ppv. I'm a heel fan so suppose maybe that is why :lol:
I really enjoyed it too but then again my favourites are Owens, Lesnar, Rusev, AJ, Bella, and Rollins (who lost obviously). The finish to the Orton/Lesnar match was crazy like, definitely not PG :lol:

According to Meltzer the blood was a work but it was done the hardway canny dangerous that like, imagine agreeing to be elbowed by Lesnar so he can cut your head open.
I was watching thinking 'is this a work or what' :lol: Imagine Orton taking a deep breath...'haway then Brock - make me bleed'

Meltzer is very rarely right. I wouldn't take what he says as truth, it's more of a well placed guess. The guys on the "your opinion doesn't matter" podcast are always pulling him up for being wrong.

Meltzer is very rarely right. I wouldn't take what he says as truth, it's more of a well placed guess. The guys on the "your opinion doesn't matter" podcast are always pulling him up for being wrong.
Aye, that's why wrestling stars have been giving him credit for the past 30 years and why he's the most respected wrestling journalist out there :rolleyes:.

fair play to Orton agreeing to let Brock fuck him up like that

what was going on with Brock's suplexes though? looked like Randy was sandbagging

The ending of the Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar SummerSlam match, which went pretty much as planned, led to a verbal and somewhat physical confrontation between Lesnar and Chris Jericho last night.

According to multiple sources, Jericho came to the gorilla position just as the match ended, apparently to see if Orton was okay and to find out what exactly happened. He asked Michael Hayes what the finish was or if that was the finish. Hayes wouldn't answer him at which point Jericho said, "That's bullsh*t."

Jericho said that just as Lesnar came back from the ring. Lesnar thought he was talking about his match, and called Jericho a pussy according to one version, or "shut up" according to another, and to mind his own business. The two got face-to-face and started exchanging words, with one version saying they were shouting at each other the whole time.

Lesnar pushed Jericho with his fingers, and Jericho did what was described as the "Rousey-Tate" foreheed press. One version also had Jericho shoving Lesnar to the wall at one point.

They got tangled up against the wall and Lesnar told Jericho to punch him or kiss him. Paul "HHH" Levesque jumped in quickly and broke it up. It was heated enough that they went back at it at which time Vince McMahon broke it up. Jericho started yelling about Lesnar and McMahon told Jericho that it was all a work and to be professional.

Levesque reportedly told McMahon that Lesnar started it, and Jericho was just standing up for himself but there were more words exchanged.

Jericho saw Orton and got mad, which everyone noted was because he was concerned with Orton's health and safety. Orton reportedly assured him that he knew the way everything was coming.
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/brock-lesnar-chris-jericho-heated-altercation-summerslam-219211

Back