Wrestling - Part 3

His style just isn't for me. I prefer to see something that looks like a fight, If I wanted to see a bloke twirling and flipping about I'd watch the Tumbling at The Olympics.

Aye, I get your point. I love owt like that. Flippy floppy spotty wrestling. Can't beat it.

I'm at Chikara today, canny busy.

I had a ticket but then realised it was on me dad's birthday so I'm not going. They moved it to North Shields too instead of being at the uni which would probably be a ballache. Didn't even get an email or anything about the switch.

Can't wait for the return of the open challenge which elevates the belt and the opponents...
To be fair the belt was elevated by being on John Cena, then it was devalued massively with the MexAmerica storyline and ADR's first opponent being Jack Swagger who I don't think's been seen on TV since.
As far as opponents being elevated, it did a massive job of putting Cesaro over above all, while The New Day were made to look really really good in the two weeks they took the challenge, KO got massive credibility thanks to it (the Battleground PPV last year aside), and alongside Seth's WWEWHC Open Challenge last August, Neville was made to look really good by having Cena beat before Rusev interfered.

Back