Worst restaurant you've dined at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heron On The Lake in Fleet in Hampshire in 2002.

Took Mrs Naiwf for a meal there early in our relationship.

Nice romantic location & all that bollocks.

Without going into details, basically I'd finished me pudding before her starter & main had even arrived at the table.

I'm sure it's better these days.

A Little Chef when I went to on holiday with my parents as a teen. We'd ordered two prawn salads and two mixed grills. The lad cooking the food seemed to be able to only cook one order at a time and he was doing that very slowly. The salads came out but they put them on top of the coffee machine as the mixed grills hadn't been cooked. Twenty minutes later, we'd finished our drinks, the salads were still on top of the coffee machine and the hot food still hadn't been cooked so we walked out and went to the pub up the road instead. We never went to the Little Chef again after that.

One we went to in Notting Hill was pretty shit, with ignorant staff and shite service. The manager was a bit taken aback when we refused to pay the standard London 12.5% service charge

A long gone curry house in SR6 where we witnessed a "Lionel Blair cut" like discussion between a couple and the staff on the lines of " we ordered a Korma but this is something else because it's bright red and Korma is yellow" . " Not if you come here it's not" said the owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back