Worst game to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTRsBM

Striker
Apparently that was us. I went to a bar that supposedly shows all games and asked a girl what screen we were on. After eventually making myself understood the boss came out. He was very apologetic but said he only had 4 screens and there was 5 games on so he dropped us. Even Watford was in front as apparently they are Thai owned.

Apparently that was us. I went to a bar that supposedly shows all games and asked a girl what screen we were on. After eventually making myself understood the boss came out. He was very apologetic but said he only had 4 screens and there was 5 games on so he dropped us. Even Watford was in front as apparently they are Thai owned.
He was probably hoping for a 14 year old Thai special dip.

He was probably hoping for a 14 year old Thai special dip.
That kind of thing doesn't go on anymore fortunately. Or if it does its hidden. The authorities clamp down really hard in the 5 tourist track countries over here. Apparently a German bloke fiddled with a 9 year old in Cambodia. The police took him away. 2 days later his headless body was found in a ditch.

That kind of thing doesn't go on anymore fortunately. Or if it does its hidden. The authorities clamp down really hard in the 5 tourist track countries over here. Apparently a German bloke fiddled with a 9 year old in Cambodia. The police took him away. 2 days later his headless body was found in a ditch.
So did they find a body minus it's head and the fiddling bit was added on to beef up the story, or is it all just fantasy island?

I'm watching spurs v Chelsea at the moment...what a pile of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back