Work Predictor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evester

Midfield
Just done the work predictor and once complete, dawned on me this weekend is a big weekend for the other teams too.
I have gone for:
Sunderland to beat Cardiff
Fulham to beat Hull
Swansea to beat Villa
West Brom to beat West Ham
Man U to beat Norwich

Based on this, after this weekend the points total will be

Hull 36 points
Villa 35 points
West Brom 33 points
Fulham 33 points
Sunderland 32 points
Norwich 32 points
Cardiff 30 points

Really need 3 points on Sunday, especially when you look at the fixtures next week going into our game in hand v Brom

We are away to Man U. Really do not know how this will go. Will the players respect Giggs and be even less commited or will it be new manager syndrome?

Villa v Hull (Massive Game)
Arsenal v West Brom
Chelsea v Norwich
Stoke v Fulham
Them v Cardiff (Cardiff will win this)

Many posts from myself since West Ham have been negative and a defeat v Cardiff will seal our relegation. However, looking at those fixtures, if we beat Cardiff and who teams play the following week, I really think we will stay up

Amazing what two results (City and Chelsea does)

I think Cardiff will lose both their trips to the North East. So there you go.

Popular opinion is that they just have to turn up at the 0-3 and collect the 3 points. Fact is, how many Newcastle players will give a fcuk about SAFC going down. They'll be wanting to finish the season well to put themselves in the shop window. And they can't go on week after week playing as bad as they have been.

I think Cardiff will lose both their trips to the North East. So there you go.

Popular opinion is that they just have to turn up at the 0-3 and collect the 3 points. Fact is, how many Newcastle players will give a fcuk about SAFC going down. They'll be wanting to finish the season well to put themselves in the shop window. And they can't go on week after week playing as bad as they have been.
The players don't care about us going down. The reason we predict Cardiff to get the points are Newcastle have been shite this year. Playing worse over the last month as they are already mentally on the beaches. Cardiff are still fighting and will get 3 points there IMO.

The players don't care about us going down. The reason we predict Cardiff to get the points are Newcastle have been shite this year. Playing worse over the last month as they are already mentally on the beaches. Cardiff are still fighting and will get 3 points there IMO.

nah i reckon we'll smash Cardiff and so will the mags. Reckon wba be a tougher game. Smash Swansea if we have to anarl.

nah i reckon we'll smash Cardiff and so will the mags. Reckon wba be a tougher game. Smash Swansea if we have to anarl.
I hope the Swansea game is a dead rubber, both safe queue party atmosphere.

Its not going to happen gonna be tense with 4-5 could go down on last day.

There will be dropped points from the bottom teams who is the question? West Ham might pull one over WBA just making them come closer to the pack.

Can only hope Remy is back to best form and looking to impress cos from what I saw of the mags last weekend they are the worst team in the league right now

Just done the work predictor and once complete, dawned on me this weekend is a big weekend for the other teams too.
I have gone for:
Sunderland to beat Cardiff
Fulham to beat Hull
Swansea to beat Villa
West Brom to beat West Ham
Man U to beat Norwich

Based on this, after this weekend the points total will be

Hull 36 points
Villa 35 points
West Brom 33 points
Fulham 33 points
Sunderland 32 points
Norwich 32 points
Cardiff 30 points

Really need 3 points on Sunday, especially when you look at the fixtures next week going into our game in hand v Brom

We are away to Man U. Really do not know how this will go. Will the players respect Giggs and be even less commited or will it be new manager syndrome?

Villa v Hull (Massive Game)
Arsenal v West Brom
Chelsea v Norwich
Stoke v Fulham
Them v Cardiff (Cardiff will win this)

Many posts from myself since West Ham have been negative and a defeat v Cardiff will seal our relegation. However, looking at those fixtures, if we beat Cardiff and who teams play the following week, I really think we will stay up

Amazing what two results (City and Chelsea does)
scorecast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back