Wolves v Sunderland EFL Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is the final at Wembley? It will be about 98.5% empty if it is. The fans could probably sit in the dug out.
Yes.

It will be full as @Jocky is loaded, he's taking all his good friends as a treat.

Not only is he filthy rich and devilishly handsome, he's got more friends than you can shake a stick at.

His shit patter on here is just a ruse so he doesn't acquire more friends as he has more than enough of them already...

Yes.

It will be full as @Jocky is loaded, he's taking all his good friends as a treat.

Not only is he filthy rich and devilishly handsome, he's got more friends than you can shake a stick at.

His shit patter on here is just a ruse so he doesn't acquire more friends as he has more than enough of them already...
Good lad jocky! I hope he buys me a scarf.

Yes.

Much as I like old Jocky, that is feckin funny !
Plus, Jocky did himself no favours with that rather crass reply to the guy about Wembley. Haway Jocky man apologise.

1118 was attendance (mentioned in commentary, said a few Sunderland fans but didn't say how many)

Yes.

What are you on about son?

Another one obsessed with the peoples champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back