Wolves v Sunderland EFL Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFC 17/10 for the win. Interesting to see what side we put out, might have a small bet at that price.
Wolves need it more than us for the glory. I like how we can get players fit or promote one or two of the young'uns. It's a win-win.

I considered going - especially with the free tickets but even I decided against wasting two days holiday;)

Canny for exiles living within 50 miles or so I reckon. I'm sure there'll be one or two travelling from here as well:cool:

Are Radio Newcastle doing commentary on this game tomorrow night?

Its a game we should have a good chance of winning and hopefully then get a far more interesting game in the last 16.

Whatever your thoughts on this competition, you will have to admit it would be very funny if Sunderland U21's got to play at the new Wembley before a certain other team do.;)
Yes they are doing commentary. They mentioned it the other day. Coverage starts at 7pm after the phone in.

Borini possibly involved to build up his fitness? Maybe Love and Mika as well.

Expect the usual candidates will be along to tell us how embarrassing the competition is.

don't reckon borini will be involved like.

mannone or mika for definite. love will be involved possibly not the whole game. just my guess

mannone

robson ledger brady robson

robson love wright

greenwood maja honeyman

summit like that.

#SAFC XI: Mannone, J Robson, T Robson, Ledger, Brady, Beadling, E Robson, Embleton, Honeyman, Asoro, Maja.

Attendance should be interesting !

glad to see embleton and asoro getting a game. bit surprised about greenwood. beadling in midfield then, playing the kirchoff role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back