Wise Men Say live show at Port of Call next Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarethQ

Striker
We're doing another live show at Port of Call on Monday 9th of May. The last one we did there was canny and people seemed to have a good time. This time around we sold out a bit quicker than usual, but with a bit of venue rejigging we can get a few more in.

Guests this time are Julio Arca, Michael Proctor and Nick Barnes of Radio Newcastle.

Tickets are limited, they're £5 and available here.

I know there was a sticky on this ages ago, but if there's tickets left with a few weeks to go I always like to plug it on here a bit.

Cheers

Fancy doing a weekend one sometime so the exiles among us can attend? Monday just isn't possible for me.

No reason why we couldn't.

Would love to do one in Glasgow as its one of my favourite cities. I suppose SAFC fans are thin on the ground up there though

No reason why we couldn't.

Would love to do one in Glasgow as its one of my favourite cities. I suppose SAFC fans are thin on the ground up there though
I think there's a fair few up here, but probably not enough to justify the bus fare. Would love to be able to attend one though.

Can you tell Barnes not to go, then I might?

We're doing another live show at Port of Call on Monday 9th of May. The last one we did there was canny and people seemed to have a good time. This time around we sold out a bit quicker than usual, but with a bit of venue rejigging we can get a few more in.

Guests this time are Julio Arca, Michael Proctor and Nick Barnes of Radio Newcastle.

I know there was a sticky on this ages ago, but if there's tickets left with a few weeks to go I always like to plug it on here a bit.

Cheers
Yes please. Oh, Nick Barnes!, I'll not bother.

Cheers
Already bought mine.

Essential listening, think it's good crack and have listened from the start. Not sure if it's just me but the shows seem to be getting shorter mind, might be a conscious decision or to do with constraints of where you're recording though. Either way, brilliant listen, keep it up. Will you be carrying on if even if we go down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back