Wickham & Fletch

Status
Not open for further replies.

callum

Midfield
to be sold by advocaat if he gets the job. As well as O'Shea and will build team round Cattermole according to the Sun. Would be silly to ditch Wickham as it seems we have seen better of him under Advocaat.

I can't see that happening unless there are going to be huge funds made available. Good players cost money and with the debt we have there is no chance.

I can't see that happening unless there are going to be huge funds made available. Good players cost money and with the debt we have there is no chance.
MM got us out of the Championship on 30 bob (£1.50) or thereabouts. If it happens (R)) Fletcher won't hang around, it'll be his hat trick and he hasn't so far.

Despite not having read the article, I say bullshit.

Advocaat singled out Wickham as exemplary after the West Ham match.

He won't get the job

I hope he doesn't get the job if his master plan is to build a team around Cattermole.

Cattermole isn't a captain, doesn't inspire confidence, doesn't possess a cool-head and never will, is injury-prone and suspended too often. Besides all this he is at best an average PL plodder who has never risen above the level of playing in sides who are invariably finishing in the bottom 6.

Since his first game for Boro (2005) he has amassed the grand total of 212 league games - in 10 years !!!!! A dreadful return.

He was recently praising Wickham after the West Ham game, he played well against Newcastle and has since scored against Palace. As for JOS, we're short on CB's as it is and despite his fuck ups in the Villa and Palace games he's had a fairly solid season.

I'm calling bullshit.

Despite not having read the article, I say bullshit.

Advocaat singled out Wickham as exemplary after the West Ham match.
He's trying to get the best out everyone at the club in the short space of time left. He's hardly going to tell Wickham he's on the "not wanted" list

Will be depressing to see the p/l on them two.

Although I agree with a couple of the posters already on this thread, can't see us flogging Wickham

to be sold by advocaat if he gets the job. As well as O'Shea and will build team round Cattermole according to the Sun. Would be silly to ditch Wickham as it seems we have seen better of him under Advocaat.
I can see that happening: build the team around the workers, & sell the overpriced players who don't work hard. We could get some decent money for Wickham & Fletch, not enough to get world beaters, but enough to bring in some grafters.

Edit: before you say anything, I don't think it's true. The SUN can fuck off as far as I'm concerned, but hypothetically I could see it being an option

How has wickham been better? He's just put a bloody shift in which should be bottom line big standard for anyone who plays football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back