'Why English Players Dont Move Abroad'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair play to the lad. Hope he learns the lingo and sticks in. It would be good if he did well as it would:

1. Perhaps indicate to the continentals that not all English players are shite, and
2. That English players can go abroad and integrate

Cole was always a good player. Seemingly an arsehole of a personality but maybe he'll learn a bit more humility with his new club.

An average english player would not be good enough in Germany or Spain. Wayne Rooney is not good enough for Spains elite. Likei it or not its a fact. I watch a Spanish 3rd division side and there is more ability in that team than any Brits in the Sunderland squad
Why move abroad for less money and the chance of being found out. When you can earn loads in as an average player
However I think Ashley Cole is gifted and will be OK in Italy

An average english player would not be good enough in Germany or Spain. Wayne Rooney is not good enough for Spains elite. Likei it or not its a fact. I watch a Spanish 3rd division side and there is more ability in that team than any Brits in the Sunderland squad
Why move abroad for less money and the chance of being found out. When you can earn loads in as an average player
However I think Ashley Cole is gifted and will be OK in Italy
Balls that like, every last word.

English players arent technically good enough, mostly old fashioned brutes who are reckless

Ive tried like... But I have no Idea why the fuck you are talking about other than ashley Cole being a little detached from the group
British reserve. Cannot be helped. He will introduce himself in a few more weeks, when he feels comfortable doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back