Who's going the dishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickety Cricket

Full Back
When I got home from work last night my dog Polly who is four and a half was watching this on ITV+1 and wouldn't go out for a walk until it had finshed.

It is about some people who go to another persons house for tea but they stay in the kitchen and they have their tea and they have to guess who he is then another man dresses up as the other man and then they have to wash up.

It was good so I have set my video to record it again today so I can watch it after I have been for a curry tonight.

It is about some people who go to another persons house for tea but they stay in the kitchen and they have their tea and they have to guess who he is then another man dresses up as the other man and then they have to wash up.

What in the name of all that's holy does that say?

When I got home from work last night my dog Polly who is four and a half was watching this on ITV+1 and wouldn't go out for a walk until it had finshed.

It was good so I have set my video to record it again today so I can watch it after I have been for a curry tonight.

Nice one :neutral::lol:

What a shit programme, I saw one the other week, basically it was 4 OAP's trying to guess who the celeb was doing the cooking. It was one of the twins out of B Witched the shit band from the 90s. The poor old fuckers thought it was one of the Jedward Twins, she turned up at the end and they didn't have a clue who she was, f***ing car crash TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back