Who would you sign from the Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

None of them.

a) Because they're all fairly shite. Perez aside, who will sign for someone better than us.

b) Because we really need to stop signing players from relegated teams.

Wouldn't be desperate for any of them, Sissoko and maybe even Colonitchy if they were dirt cheap. Jaanmat maybe again if deal was right. We are still desperate for any quality at the front - I suspect Cisse may shine when put into a superior team to NUFC?
Not really fussed though.

I don't think I'd take any if wages & fees were taken into consideration. Krul is decent but worse than Panty. Colback decent but worse than Catts & Seb and he's had his chance. Janmaats ok but I don't see LB as a priority. Sissoko too inconsistant for wage he'd require and Perez not as physical as I'd want and still a bit raw. The rest are just shite so in summary Fuck The Mags

None

The Goalie's canny but we don't need one. The rest have hearts the size of peas.

Janmaat, perez, Aarons
Really? These lightweights are one of the reasons they are down there IMO

None

The Goalie's canny but we don't need one. The rest have hearts the size of peas.

Really? These lightweights are one of the reasons they are down there IMO

Janmaat is a quality player but you're right questioning his commitment as he's been missing when the going got tough, could well be the way he's been managed mind.

Perez has been their find of the season and without him they would probably have been dead and buried by now.

Aarons has played about three games and by all reports seems a very good player in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back