Who would you sign from the Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Possibly cisse as well. Haven't seen much of de jong to comment either, but he was rated.

I wouldn't sign De Jong because I've no idea what he's like.

Only the first one.

Jamaat has been rotten for a few weeks now. Perez is a OK but a nothing player, certainly not a first teamer in a half decent team yet.

Definitely not Cacback.

Sissoko would be a first teamer here, I'm sure of that. Janmaat's looked pretty solid to me, in fairness they've pretty much been rank to a man the last number of weeks and it must be difficult for anyone who's any good to play with the rest of that mob in that situation. Perez looks a handful, and there's plenty of potential in him too.

I wouldn't sign De Jong because I've no idea what he's like.

Sissoko would be a first teamer here, I'm sure of that. Janmaat's looked pretty solid to me, in fairness they've pretty much been rank to a man the last number of weeks and it must be difficult for anyone who's any good to play with the rest of that mob in that situation. Perez looks a handful, and there's plenty of potential in him too.

Sissoko has still been OK from what I've saw (not so much against us mind) and would make our first team.

Jamaat is a soft shite along with the rest of them. I would be looking for better.

Sissoko is a talented player but seems to have an attitude.
Maybe a manager like Dick could get him firing?

He'll go back to France anyway probably.

People saying they'd have Colback returning here :lol:

Better than Gomez, Rodwell and Bridcutt but he's such a gutless little twat. An absolute coward when he's in possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back