Who to support in the Champions League final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea for the simple reason if the mags did get 4th it would bring a small comfort that they wouldn't have the chance of champions league.

this^^^^^ at least with the season being over we'll know where they have finished and god forbid if they do finish 4th ill be jumping about like it was us in the final wanting chelsea to win

I'm in the fortunate position of being invited to corporate hospitality for the final in Munich. Not the final I hoped to be seeing (hoping for an El Classico but what the hell...).

My gut reaction is that I'm a Bayern supporter for that night (despite the Germans shooting my grandad in WW2) because I cannot stand Chelsea. Or should I be patriotic and "support" Chelsea for the night?

Thoughts of the SMB?

I won't be watching (the Chumps League is shite), but if I were you I'd support Bayern.

English club v german club. Surely a no brainer?

Chelsea.

English club v german club. Surely a no brainer?

Chelsea.

Chelsea aren't exactly a "british" club though. Technically they are. But that's about it.

I'll be cheering Bayern on, unless a chelsea win would keep the mags out of the CL.

Chelsea aren't exactly a "british" club though. Technically they are. But that's about it.

I'll be cheering Bayern on, unless a chelsea win would keep the mags out of the CL.

They are like.....three or four England internationals, admittedly bell ends, but still they are our bell ends rather than german bell ends (Yes that sounds weird but work with me......)

English club v johnny foreigner? No brainer for me.

They are like.....three or four England internationals, admittedly bell ends, but still they are our bell ends rather than german bell ends (Yes that sounds weird but work with me......)

English club v johnny foreigner? No brainer for me.

Does that stay true when Newcastle are in Europe?

Personally I can't help myself. The opposition team could line up doing Nazi salutes and I'd still have a large part of me wanting them to beat Newcastle.

I'll be supporting Bayern Munich regardless but surely for the most of you it'll depend on if we finish 4th or not.

chelsea are british so yaye , your irish so fuck off

you have a history of cheering for the germans , ya dig?

Chelsea as I hate Germans. That and the mags will finish 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back