which one of the 4 in a row thrashings of our little brothers down the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
gave you the greatest pleasure, you can only pick 1
all great in their own way for various reasons but yesterdays win pips it for me WHY
because there's nowt worse in football when the opposing team scores the winner in the last minute especially when your at home its f***ing devastating and because we did it to those bastards makes it so sweet they would of been gutted, fuming ,devastated and hopefully will feel like that all throughout Christmas and indeed spoil Christmas for the lot of em
Always the most recent - a last minute winner man and that roar. Closely followed by the next one.

0-3 dicanio was unreal, demolished them in thier own back yard

0-1 90th min winner infront of a full house, imagine how class we looked celebrating. Will ruin Christmas for them as I know I'd have been devastated if the roles reversed

0-3 demolition derby part 2, was incredible to take the piss twice on the trot like that

2-1 was special, incredible atmosphere and a rare home derby win

In that order but all magical memories that I witnessed in person and certainly will never forget

All special for different reasons, impossible for me to put them in order.

Yesterday for me. It got to about seventy minutes and I thought ah here 4 in a row was too good to be true, stop them scoring now as they're starting to get on top then Boom we break and Johnson smashes in a last minute winner, I couldn't f***ing believe it

di canio - was absolutely unreal watching him take the piss

yesterday a close second
Got to be Di Canio. We thought we were down, the talk was them lot would almost condem us to relegation. Graham upfront no hope.

Then came Sess, then Graham gave his best performance for us, then the knee slide, then Vaughn took the piss. Then scenes in Roker like we were celebrating the end of WW2

Great question but PDC for me.

For me Davey Vaughans goal will probably go down as the finest Derby goal ever scored and one of the best shots of any game. Ever.

Di Canio's was special because it was so unpredictable. But Poyet's 3-0 we absolutely dominated the game and it should have been more. We had Wembley to shout about and our fans were all you could hear throughout. Definitely gets my vote!

Di Canio's was special because it was so unpredictable. But Poyet's 3-0 we absolutely dominated the game and it should have been more. We had Wembley to shout about and our fans were all you could hear throughout. Definitely gets my vote!

Exactly why it's my favourite one too. We just took the piss for 90 minutes and they even had people running on the pitch hoying their season tickets at Pardew :lol:

They were all great (obviously) but I'd just go for the Di Canio 0-3 to edge it. We went there... looked like we were going down, and we took the f***ing piss. Everything went perfectly... right from Paolo slapping Pardew, great goal by Sess, Mig's save(s), Cisse's goal being disallowed, Pardew's reaction, Johnson screamer, Vaughan's to round it off, Johnson & Colback waving to the crowd, all the celebrations, dirty knees, the one where he was jumping like a lunatic, the horse puncher, smashing up their own city...... what a day that was.

Last year's 0-3 was a better performance, we humiliated them. "Cheesy chips on Wembley way", etc...

They were all great though- Borini's late winner, AJ's late winner, Taylor headbutting the post, Alonso skinning Debuchy, "Don't sell Cabaye".... we've made some f***ing good memories over the past couple of seasons. May it continue!

They're all great in their own way.

First 0-3 was so unexpected.
2-1 was just what Poyet needed
Second 0-3 was utter dominance.
Sunday's was one of those they used to do to us all the f***ing time. Held them at arms length while they swung blindly with their little arms then bang! goal.

Got to be Sunday's for me, I genuinely thought we wouldn't get anything based on the law of averages and them being spawny gits.

To absorb a bit of pressure then control the game, giving the half a billion mags a little but of hope then snatching it away in the last minute is the best way to win a game of football.

It has to be Di Canio's man, his touch line antics and watching Pardew's smug face turn to disappointment, when Cisse's goal was disallowed. Priceless.

Plus every goal we scored was a peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back