which one of the 4 in a row thrashings of our little brothers down the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
gave you the greatest pleasure, you can only pick 1
all great in their own way for various reasons but yesterdays win pips it for me WHY
because there's nowt worse in football when the opposing team scores the winner in the last minute especially when your at home its f***ing devastating and because we did it to those bastards makes it so sweet they would of been gutted, fuming ,devastated and hopefully will feel like that all throughout Christmas and indeed spoil Christmas for the lot of em

Yesterday cos I was there. After the 5-1 I had to see us win a game there in the flesh.

Couldn't go last year, and bottled the 3 nowt as I thought O'Neill would be in charge.

Mind the 2-1 was bloody quality at the back of the south stand.

Definitely yesterday as it was a proper knife through their hearts.They would have loved a draw.

Has to be the first 0-3, only one of the 3 at the landfill I've been at and the whole day was just brilliant

Got to be yesterday, I thought Pardew had finally sussed how to play a derby and I didn't see that winner coming at all. To steal it from them that late on at their place with 50000000000 mugs there to witness it was incredible.

gave you the greatest pleasure, you can only pick 1
all great in their own way for various reasons but yesterdays win pips it for me WHY
because there's nowt worse in football when the opposing team scores the winner in the last minute especially when your at home its f***ing devastating and because we did it to those bastards makes it so sweet they would of been gutted, fuming ,devastated and hopefully will feel like that all throughout Christmas and indeed spoil Christmas for the lot of em

Can't choose between them - just like if you have 4 kids , you love them the same , but in different ways.

Btw - they are not our brothers - they are more like our evil , half cousins ...

What a great question.

For a single moment within a game, it has to be yesterday. Scoring an 89th minute winner, from their corner, will probably never be beaten.

But overall, like you say, each of them were great and they will probably all get votes.
The total unexpectedness of the 3-0 win under DiCanio
The 2-1 because winning at home against them is such a rare event in recent years, we were on such a horrendous run, and losing would have taken much of the gloss off the 3-0 win, as they could claim it was still 3 points each.
But for the sheer brilliance of the way we completely demolished them, and completed the double over them for the only time in my life, last season's 3-0 just shades it for me

Di Canio 3-0 (watched with one other mackem amongst 30 mags in Leeds :lol: :lol: )
2-1 Borini (I was there)
Yesterday
3-0 Poyet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back