Which Famous Bridges Have You Driven Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been driven over:
Severn
Forth
Humber
QE2
Tower
Vauxhall
Sydney Harbour
Isle of Sheppey
Berwick-on-Tweed
Vancouver

probably more but can't think of them

Want to do that one in France (pictured above)

Kingston Bridge - once had a piss off it into the clyde as the bus taking us to a cup tie at Hearts was stuck in traffic.
Tay Road bridge - walked it
Skye Bridge
The auld brig o' doon from the burns poem tam o'shanter

The Chain bridge joining Buda &Pest is canny, and I also like the Charles Bridge in Prague, Punto Vecchio in Florence and it's cousin, the Pulteney Bridge in Bath.

My favourite bridge ever tho' is Elvet bridge in Durham. The times I coxed a racing eight going full pelt through there on Durham Regatta day left me with a feeling like nowt else. Used to do it piss easy in a four, but doing it with an eight, and them not missing a beat took some real skill.

Drove over something similar in Florida. Dont know the location now but it was probably Clearwater way?[DOUBLEPOST=1394745398][/DOUBLEPOST]
?
I live near Clearwater and there's nowt like that there. Maybe up in the Panhandle near Pensacola, or else there's a massive bridge connecting the islands way south of Clearwater back to the mainland towards Sarasota but I haven't been on that one yet.

That Baton Rouge one is class like. I've also been on the Achafalaya and Pochartrain which I think is one of the longest in the world.

I've been on the Edmond Pettis bridge (MLK) and the queensboro 59th street bridge (Feeling Groovy). Also Golden Gate and Bay Bridges in SF, Brooklyn, and the mini railway at Newby Hall![DOUBLEPOST=1394762527][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Chain bridge joining Buda &Pest is canny, and I also like the Charles Bridge in Prague, Punto Vecchio in Florence and it's cousin, the Pulteney Bridge in Bath.

My favourite bridge ever tho' is Elvet bridge in Durham. The times I coxed a racing eight going full pelt through there on Durham Regatta day left me with a feeling like nowt else. Used to do it piss easy in a four, but doing it with an eight, and them not missing a beat took some real skill.
Aye must be a real strain shouting 'pull, pull, pull' like. Never mind the lads rowing their arses off hell for leather, you've got the real graft to do eh?

I live near Clearwater and there's nowt like that there. Maybe up in the Panhandle near Pensacola, or else there's a massive bridge connecting the islands way south of Clearwater back to the mainland towards Sarasota but I haven't been on that one yet.

That Baton Rouge one is class like. I've also been on the Achafalaya and Pochartrain which I think is one of the longest in the world.

I've been on the Edmond Pettis bridge (MLK) and the queensboro 59th street bridge (Feeling Groovy). Also Golden Gate and Bay Bridges in SF, Brooklyn, and the mini railway at Newby Hall![DOUBLEPOST=1394762527][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aye must be a real strain shouting 'pull, pull, pull' like. Never mind the lads rowing their arses off hell for leather, you've got the real graft to do eh?
brains over brawn, dear chap.

And you still wear the blazers today, ya git faggot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back