.. where's that gonk True Geordie tonight ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love to listen to him go into meltdown after they get tonked....One great point he makes, Collicini and Taylor were the centre backs that took them down into the Championship SEVEN YEARS AGO and they are still playing them. This place would implode if we still had our centre backs from our last relegation :lol::lol:
I've just checked our CB pairing for the final game of that seaaon and it was Anton Ferdinand and Calum Davenport

Think it was the game were Anelka was absolutely superb for Chelsea

There would definitely be meltdowns if we started them two today

I didn't mind Ferdinand like, thought he could have been a better player than he turned into bit not quite sure why as he didn't seem like one who took the piss

Guess it just didn't quite happen for him

I've just checked our CB pairing for the final game of that seaaon and it was Anton Ferdinand and Calum Davenport

Think it was the game were Anelka was absolutely superb for Chelsea

There would definitely be meltdowns if we started them two today

I didn't mind Ferdinand like, thought he could have been a better player than he turned into bit not quite sure why as he didn't seem like one who took the piss

Guess it just didn't quite happen for him

He meant from our last relegation though- Ferdinand/Davenport weren't great and we weren't great that season but we did stay up.

The centre-backs from our last relegation were Caldwell/Breen. O'Shea/Kone is a definite improvement.

Massive flabby faced fuckwit who likes to rant and doesn't actually talk much sense. He's a prick who makes his name by shouting. Idiots lap him up. Sunlun fans should not be watching his bollox.

Brought back Twat of the Week , time to 're-subscribe

I hear a job on Soccer Saturday beckons. Would be astounding to hear him effing and blinding his way through the scores in place of Stelling :eek:

I hear a job on Soccer Saturday beckons. Would be astounding to hear him effing and blinding his way through the scores in place of Stelling :eek:
This f***ing fuck fucker will take some f***ing beating! :lol: If you get bored then forward to 5:20 for another laugh ;)

Reminds me of this classic scene from Planes, Trains and Automobiles :lol:

This f***ing fuck fucker will take some f***ing beating! :lol: If you get bored then forward to 5:20 for another laugh ;)

Reminds me of this classic scene from Planes, Trains and Automobiles :lol:

What a dick, prefer True Geordie :D

I think this lad has some issues to be honest, do you think he wants rid of Van Gaal?

Was expecting him to light some farts towards the end!

Did he really say he was a deep sea diver:eek:
They would never be able to get enough weights on him to get him down to the bottom:)
Not unless he was given a lead keel
He's a silly kernt, but in fairness, there is video footage of him at work deep sea diving

Have to say TG is bang on.

SM is a total fraud.
The points he makes about his coaching are also correct.
Lets hope Ashley isnt listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back