Where will we finish this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predictions on our finishing position this season assuming current squad remains the same and with a couple of decent signings?

I'll say a conservative 13th

I regrettably made a bet with a Leicester fan the other night that we won't finish any lower than 6 places lower than them next season after a few beers, think I've lost £50 there
Leicester might struggle this season (after the Lord mayor's show and all that) - even if they did, we'd be doing well to be 6 places below them or better.

I'm going for 14th with the caveat that although that sounds quite lofty, it will probably only be a win or two above the third bottom side. A sort of happy-clapping bed wetting prediction if ever there was one.:lol:

With all that money spent on and off the pitch and the quality of players for that league, yous should be dissapointed with anything other than promotion.

My head says 17th but my heart says 16th. If we finish in 16th place I will be so very happy. It will show we are starting to make progress. Slow and steady incremental improvements in finishing place year on year is the way a team best shows it is heading in the right direction and is improving enough to be a top 10 team and. And if in the 2017-2018 season we can finish 12th or thereabouts I will be elated. Rome was not built in a day. We can't be expected to suddenly be good enough to finish just below the top 10 after years of finishing where we usually have finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back