Where’s the sunlun fans in cardiff?

Usually it’s the Welsh speaking north wales ones who are utter kernts. Think the thing with Cardiff city is the majority of people are rugby fans and it’s an excuse for people to fight others following Cardiff
It was mental down there last time I was there. Some really strange characters outside the social club near the ground. A lot of them had no teeth. Just before they moved ground.

I’ve been to Cardiff with 10k Mackems, we had a great time and no chew.
I’ve been to Swansea with 1k Mackems. Loads of chew and for me, and I’ve been everywhere, the worst pub fight I’ve been in.
I’m talking about a dozen of us outnumbered six or seven to one and we were attacked and couldn’t get out of the pub.
People were glassed, a proper bar room brawl. It was terrible.
Just saying. 1980 we lost 3-1. Alan Brown scored.

I’ve been to Cardiff with 10k Mackems, we had a great time and no chew.
I’ve been to Swansea with 1k Mackems. Loads of chew and for me, and I’ve been everywhere, the worst pub fight I’ve been in.
I’m talking about a dozen of us outnumbered six or seven to one and we were attacked and couldn’t get out of the pub.
People were glassed, a proper bar room brawl. It was terrible.
Just saying. 1980 we lost 3-1. Alan Brown scored.
Wasn’t in a night club bar was it that was open during the day? Me dad was at Swansea one year late 70s or early 80s when a Wild West saloon bar type brawl between Sunderland and Swansea broke out. He said it was in a night club but I don’t think it was actually at night time.

Wasn’t in a night club bar was it that was open during the day? Me dad was at Swansea one year late 70s or early 80s when a Wild West saloon bar type brawl between Sunderland and Swansea broke out. He said it was in a night club but I don’t think it was actually at night time.
Saturday afternoon game.
From memory, you walked out and turned left down a slight hill to the ground about 5 minutes away. Vaguely remember it as answering that description. Bizarrely remember someone singing the "I'm a w*nker" song on the mic. Started off loads of Sunlun fans, then filled up with Swansea. Fighting in the pub, streets etc.

About 20 year ago sat at the back of a Weatherspoons in Reading.had been shopping and was having a bite to eat. Cardiff had played Reading that afternoon. All of a sudden a massive gang of Cardiff piled in smashing everything/everyone in sight. Shoppers/Families/ old dears/ kids. Horrendous scenes and injuries.
Pure Scum

Back