When Watmore skinned the £40 million pound man

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1lyBrown

Striker
:):):).
We just might have a player on our hands.
Naivete needs to be drummed out of the team and I don't expect it will have gone unnoticed by Big Sam.
Brown's last game no matter how many centre halves are un fit and jones will never feature at centre half again.
Larsson should have come on instead of Rodwell and i don't think that will happen again.
The luck we used up on our last 2 visits was repaid in spades today.

Naivete needs to be drummed out of the team and I don't expect it will have gone unnoticed by Big Sam.
Brown's last game no matter how many centre halves are un fit and jones will never feature at centre half again.
Larsson should have come on instead of Rodwell and i don't think that will happen again.
My concern is that Duncan's wish to be direct will be coached out of him.

Where's he playing?

He'll be off in the summer. Why would he stay here? There will be plenty of teams aware of his contractual situation already, and Allardyce doesn't bring young players through.

Agreed but sometimes a bit of pace, directness and effort can cause teams problems. Defenders don't like people running at them.

He'll get found out eventually (like McClean) but he's worth a look in the short term IMO.
I agree. He can be just what we need at times. Not convinced he has a career at this level though.

.....still we didn't score

I wish Watmore was the answer to our problems but we created enough chances to have won comfortably - sadly we conceded 4 very similar goals out of six - left back and central defence is our priority

I agree. He can be just what we need at times. Not convinced he has a career at this level though.

He'll end up a Championship player at best I think. He does well at under 21 level because he already has experience playing at a decent level for Altrincham.

I actually rate Gooch higher, think he deserves more of a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back