What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you should have spoken up sooner then instead of whineing about it now
People did. It was totally ignored and disregarded. Which it was always going to be, we are in no position to tell people not to do it. I disagree with it tbh, but don't expect people halt plans because of that.

What the fuck are you banging on about? Why would people against it raise money? Where would it go? Why it would it make it stop? Because you said so?
Too many angry questions... To reiterate. I said if the 200 people who had donated money were in the minority, it should be easy to raise the same amount. Donate that to charity and call the fly by off.
It would obviously never happen as its a lot harder to actually get people to dip in their pocket than just talk hot air.
You're mother should teach you some manners too. I imagine if we were talking face to face you might express yourself slightly differently.
So that's what I'm f***ing banging on about

I see you've accepted that the majority are against it, as opposed to an hour ago when it was only 6 or 7 ;)
Not at all, was just asking him if I accept the majority of the 48000 fans we have (I always thought it was so many more!) are against it, what does it change, and where does that leave us?
Tbh, I'll say anything at the moment to stop certain people going on. Giving me a headache!
It is still the same 6/7 bleating on though! I'm still convinced you are in the pro camp. After all we have your donation on go fund me to prove it :D;)

I see you've accepted that the majority are against it, as opposed to an hour ago when it was only 6 or 7 ;)
Not at all, was just asking him if I accept the majority of the 48000 fans we have (I always thought it was so many more!) are against it, what does it change, and where does that leave us?
Tbh, I'll say anything at the moment to stop certain people going on. Giving me a headache!
It is still the same 6/7 bleating on though! I'm still convinced you are in the pro camp. After all we have your donation on go fund me to prove it :D;)

Which is more than you've contributed apparently :eek:;)

Don't understand why people are getting so emotional about this. We beat them 5 in a row whether we stay up or go down. Im not involved at all but it's just abit of fun as far as I can see

same here. at first i liked it, then i thought it was a bit silly, then i thought it would be amusing, now i'm undecided.
at the end of the day, ftm.

Don't understand why people are getting so emotional about this. We beat them 5 in a row whether we stay up or go down. Im not involved at all but it's just abit of fun as far as I can see
yes it is just a bit of fun but some of our fans seem to think they are above such things and see themselves as some kind of super uber supporters the rest of the world would like to be .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back