What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like said previously, if it's such a small amount, should be easy to match the donations and call it off?
When did anyone say it had the support of the whole fanbase?
it was a collective idea. Nothing more nothing less.
All the fans of other teams think its funny. What they find sad is when I've shown them this thread. They all say lighten up a little

How the fuck would we stop it?

You're a bunch of sad men sorry, most of the fans don't want it

Grow up

Do what you want just annoys me you think everyone thinks it's funny

They really really don't

Using it aged 43 in combination with "plane wankers", derived from watching inbetweeners, whilst simultaneously calling other people childish is the bit I like best :lol:

Aye but he didn't pay money to hire a fuckin plane did he

A day where the Mags would have

You organised it along with keith in a very botched way. It's not stressing me just reflecting public opinion. The monumental bell ends are the wacky bantercunts who thought this was a good idea. Why can't you admit most people are against it?
I set up a go fund page for people to donate. It was a collective idea that STEMMED FROM TAKING THE PISS OUT OF THEIR FAILED IDEA. I certainly didn't organise anything. I've put that in capitals as you don't seem to grasp it.
What was botched about that then out of interest?
Ok I'll admit most people are against it (have you questioned every living Safc fan?)
Now I've done that, what now?
Ps. Btw, who do you think you are??!!

How the fuck would we stop it?

You're a bunch of sad men sorry, most of the fans don't want it

Grow up
Match the donations and I'm sure we can get it stopped. Should be s piece of piss as there's so many against it.
Fyi, I didn't donate anything towards it either!!

I set up a go fund page for people to donate. It was a collective idea that STEMMED FROM TAKING THE PISS OUT OF THEIR FAILED IDEA. I certainly didn't organise anything. I've put that in capitals as you don't seem to grasp it.
Ok I'll admit most people are against it (have you questioned every living Safc fan?)
Enjoy the plane surely suffices a response to him?

Match the donations and I'm sure we can get it stopped. Should be s piece of piss as there's so many against it.
Fyi, I didn't donate anything towards it either!!
Nope, I will raise our donation.

I actually think 200 people to take the time to pledge money is quite a lot. In 24 hours..
By the same token, should be easy to raise that £1000 as there's so many people against it..?

Ta marra!
What the fuck are you banging on about? Why would people against it raise money? Where would it go? Why it would it make it stop? Because you said so?

He isn't a plane wanker or bantercunt I am tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back