What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No mate I have been outside in the real world. You should try it sometime.

Infact I will give you a tip. Go on www.twitter.com and search 'Sunderland'.

Have a fab day buddy as I am now off to the boozer to see real life friends.

Are these world wide friends?

Enjoy your half, I am off for a proper drink

:lol::lol:

Fuck off man.

Check out all the replies to the likes of a love supreme, nothing but abuse towards it

Look at the amount of people who donated money to it, it's a tiny amount

The mags will hate it, I love it, hats enough for me, check the ballot

I'm looking forward to this plane stunt. The best you can hope for is a slight snigger. The worst......well we will see.

Jesus! Are you for real? Just out of interest, how old are you mate?
You're gonna give yourself a coronary if you get so stressed out about things.
Btw, when were you voted in as all powerful president of the Sunderland supporters club? I seem to have missed that
I'm 43. I won't be the bloke who will forever be known as the original plane wanker. Why wouldn't I be for real? I'm speaking the truth. I'm not stressed at all. 200 people out of 48,000 fans well done.

Check Twitter if you think your plane is popular with Sunderland fans and get out of your cosy little Ready to Go bubble.

I actually think 200 people to take the time to pledge money is quite a lot. In 24 hours..
By the same token, should be easy to raise that £1000 as there's so many people against it..?

Ta marra!

200 is not a lot at all

It's a tiny amount

Stop pretending you have the support of the whole fanbase

You don't

I'm 43. I won't be the bloke who will forever be known as the original plane wanker. Why wouldn't I be for real? I'm speaking the truth. I'm not stressed at all. 200 people out of 48,000 fans well done.

Check Twitter if you think your plane is popular with Sunderland fans and get out of your cosy little Ready to Go bubble.
Erm, wasn't my idea either! It was a collective pisstake.
I thought we would have more than 48000 fans, but there you go. I'm sure as elected president of the Safc supporters club, you would know.
You have been on threads for over a week harping on about the same shit, so must be stressing you out a bit?!
I'd rather not go on Twitter thanks, like Facebook, seems to be populated by monumental bell ends.
Lighten up marra. We just had a conference call. We are flying a 2nd plane behind which will read "frosty kempes played no part in this little ribtickling. Please could no nufc fans be horrible to him or call him names. Thank you"

Can't believe people think this will piss off the Mags! They'll be laughing as we're (quite possibly) relegated.

Taking the piss is fine-- this is a petty, sore-winner's gesture.

you certainly are, if you cant take the piss after 5 in a row, when can you? Obviously there are only particular times we can do it as far as you are concerned, unless I have that wrong, are we ever allowed to take the piss according o you rules?
A day where the Mags would have
Erm, wasn't my idea either! It was a collective pisstake.
I thought we would have more than 48000 fans, but there you go. I'm sure as elected president of the Safc supporters club, you would know.
You have been on threads for over a week harping on about the same shit, so must be stressing you out a bit?!
I'd rather not go on Twitter thanks, like Facebook, seems to be populated by monumental bell ends.
Lighten up marra. We just had a conference call. We are flying a 2nd plane behind which will read "frosty kempes played no part in this little ribtickling. Please could no nufc fans be horrible to him or call him names. Thank you"
You organised it along with keith in a very botched way. It's not stressing me just reflecting public opinion. The monumental bell ends are the wacky bantercunts who thought this was a good idea. Why can't you admit most people are against it?

200 is not a lot at all

It's a tiny amount

Stop pretending you have the support of the whole fanbase

You don't
Like said previously, if it's such a small amount, should be easy to match the donations and call it off?
When did anyone say it had the support of the whole fanbase?
it was a collective idea. Nothing more nothing less.
All the fans of other teams think its funny. What they find sad is when I've shown them this thread. They all say lighten up a little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back