What time do you get up and go to sleep?

5:30 wake up - 10:00/10:30 sleep typically for raker.

I only ask this because when these champions league matches go later in the game/extra time I literally can’t stay awake. Was watching it round my brothers last night and came home when extra time was needed, eyes were closing.

How do yous all do it? I’m f***ing dropping come 9 o’clock at neet.
Burglar alert

Due to health issues i've had an out of sort sleeping pattern probably ever since my teenager years. I go through stages of getting into terrible sleeping patterns which seem unavoidable, such like going to bed between 1-4am and not getting up till 10am. I seem to be getting to sleep by 1am at the latest at the minute though so about 7-8am has been this week. luckily i work from home otherwise id be knackered all the time (probably bad habits learnt from working from home doesn't help!)

Up at 05:06 weekdays and bed about 22:00
Weekends up between 06:00 and 06:30 depending how much I've had to drink. Bed normally about 23:00

Bed anywhere between 9 and 10.30 but don’t usually go to sleep until 11/11.30. Up between 7.15 and 7.45.
Weekends the same but get up around 9am.
I’m a right lazy bastard. Medication I’m on doesn’t help either like.

Midweek - Bed for 10pm ish and up at 5.30am for the gym.

Weekends- Bed for about midnight and I wake naturally about 8.30/9am if I don’t set an alarm.

According to the Health app on my phone my average time in bed over the last six months is 7 hours 58 mins.

Last edited:
I literally can't go to bed and sleep before 12am so it's an average of 1am to 7am but that is less during the NFL season on a Sunday and Monday night.

5:30 wake up - 10:00/10:30 sleep typically for raker.

I only ask this because when these champions league matches go later in the game/extra time I literally can’t stay awake. Was watching it round my brothers last night and came home when extra time was needed, eyes were closing.

How do yous all do it? I’m f***ing dropping come 9 o’clock at neet.
Similar here

22:30 - 23:00 is probably my average going to bed time

03:00 - 03:30 is probably my average waking up time

I played footy last night though and had a pint after, absolutely no chance I was waking up at 03:00. I went to sleep around 23:30 and woke up at 05:30.

According to Apple, my average time asleep is 4hrs 11mins.
I know I don’t sleep enough a lot of nights but f***ing hell.

Back