what the hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckyroll

Striker
has happened to Oshea the last few weeks , probably his best season for us but recently he has been like a naive schoolboy , how can someone so experienced make basic errors like in the Palace game , I know hes in the twilight but has he just switched off and thought fuck it , surely he should be the leader in the pack .

has happened to Oshea the last few weeks , probably his best season for us but recently he has been like a naive schoolboy , how can someone so experienced make basic errors like in the Palace game , I know hes in the twilight but has he just switched off and thought fuck it , surely he should be the leader in the pack .

Started going out with Fletcher on the lash

He has been good for most of the season, I dont suppose he can do it alone, it doesnt help when the midfield just pass their players on, we are shit when Cattermole and Larsson are not playing, problem is we are still shit sometimes when they are

Needs Wes alongside him. They talk together and support each other. Alongside Vergini, he's gotta be covering for him being out of position and doing renegade things. He's too old to do that and not quick enough so his form has suffered. Simples

He has been too busy thinking about the plane choks away

Advocaat has pushed the back line up a few yards and actually divided the midfield from defence. It's exposed his deficiencies.

Never rated O'Shea. He's a poor defender, over-rated due to his Man U history IMO.

He's a mistake-prone defender at the arse-end of his career. Same goes for Brown.

We shouldn't be surprised that we're so leaky at the back when our first choice CBs have a combined age of pushing 70.

Needs Wes alongside him. They talk together and support each other. Alongside Vergini, he's gotta be covering for him being out of position and doing renegade things. He's too old to do that and not quick enough so his form has suffered. Simples

This ^^^^^

He's been the same every time he's been paired with a knacker since he came here.

Not Wes though......he's finished.

He's a mistake-prone defender at the arse-end of his career. Same goes for Brown.

We shouldn't be surprised that we're so leaky at the back when our first choice CBs have a combined age of pushing 70.

Do you think the club were wrong to give him a 2 year extension?

I think he's played every game, he's probably knackered, he's getting on a bit, plays best with Brown but now has the stupendous Vergini, who might as well be with Richard Branson for what use he is.

He has been good for most of the season, I dont suppose he can do it alone, it doesnt help when the midfield just pass their players on, we are shit when Cattermole and Larsson are not playing, problem is we are still shit sometimes when they are
Only sometimes?

:lol: Browns been an utter calamatiy this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back