What happened to the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this true @Pancho ?

As far as I can tell no one reported the thread in question. It was eventually deleted by another moderator and rightly so.

Regarding Heeed's original Taybarns thread, well no one covered themselves in glory with that episode so the least said the better.

Edit: to make sure I post accurate answers to queries I've just had to trawl through an number of absolute car crashes of threads and numerous complaining pms.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not paid anywhere near enough for this job.

Last edited:
As far as I can tell no one reported the thread in question. It was eventually deleted by another moderator and rightly so.

Regarding Heeed's original Taybarns thread, well no one covered themselves in glory with that episode so the least said the better.
I'm glad I didn't participate in either.

Its starting to annoy me all those keyboard warriors having constant digs at Heeeed, ok he can be his own worst enemy at times but doesn't deserve to have to put up with it daily. I'm all for a joke and a laugh but some people are just getting boring now with the constant taunting. Its not nice to watch like.

Its starting to annoy me all those keyboard warriors having constant digs at Heeeed, ok he can be his own worst enemy at times but doesn't deserve to have to put up with it daily. I'm all for a joke and a laugh but some people are just getting boring now with the constant taunting. Its not nice to watch like.
I think we should all go for a pre Christmas lunch !

:oops:

I agree, I hate bullying (how much can be done on a forum I'm not sure tbh) but I'm not sure this joke is. However Heed said he couldn't give a toss anyway as long as he isn't mare out to be a liar.

We already did last year!

ffs man :lol:

I agree, I hate bullying (how much can be done on a forum I'm not sure tbh) but I'm not sure this joke is. However Heed said he couldn't give a toss anyway as long as he isn't mare out to be a liar.

ffs man :lol:
Yep & I'm sure he knows where the report button is ;)
Disclaimer: No patronisation intention intended Heeeed

Yep & I'm sure he knows where the report button is ;)
Disclaimer: No patronisation intention intended Heeeed
The mods are not blind, they know the rules about constant abuse and trolling, that all Ive got to say, Pancho has told everyone how it is, so that good enough for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back