What happened to the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a fucked up world we live in when people can't have a poolside barbecued budgie spread with delicious hazelnut spread without a thread on the SMB about it.
If you've done nothing wrong you've nothing to hide, snoopers charter 2k16.

The fella made a post on the depression thread telling people to take some pills and man up iirc there, me good self thought that it was an unacceptable thing to say and made a thread alerting the good forum folk about his comment there mate
Nah it was something like... no pills needed, man up.

The OP has fecked off as he knows he is bang out of order as posters to shop other posters, its a disgrace..........

The OP has fecked off as he knows he is bang out of order as posters to shop other posters, its a disgrace..........
Personally I think he fucked off because you can't decide whether you are coming or going or going or coming... then again he might have fecked off to Taybarns... :lol:

Just a little tickler there ol sport

Personally I think he fucked off because you can't decide whether you are coming or going or going or coming... then again he might of fecked off to Taybarns... :lol:

Just a little tickler there ol sport
Yes that is funny....:rolleyes:

All the usual suspects on this thread now, well just missing a few but im sure they will turn up when they smell a bit agro brewing :cool:

Heeed the Ball having yet another mare and becoming the subject of near unanimous ridicule yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back