What a load of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't get why people coming on a Sunderland message board to talk about Swindon, Rangers, Celtic etc. I didn't come on here and start a thread about "Bohs slipped up against Pat's tonight". Let's be honest, who'd give a shit bar me!
Tends to be non Celtic/rangers fans starting threads like. I've never started one, obviously join in.

Oh btw pure football for those of you who want to talk about SAFC and football only.

Keep posting Swindon makes an alternative read from the trials and tribulations of SAFC. You never know we may be renewing hostilities with each other next season. Good luck

I don't get why people coming on a Sunderland message board to talk about Swindon, Rangers, Celtic etc. I didn't come on here and start a thread about "Bohs slipped up against Pat's tonight". Let's be honest, who'd give a shit bar me!

He's a football fan, mate, and obviously has a soft spot for Sunderland. Where's the problem? If you don't like posts about Swindon then don't read them, moaning about it makes you sound like a bairn still maturing through the reason process and not yet past the communication through antagonism stage.

Well absolute garbage that was against a real poor team.
All possession but no end product. Hit the woodwork twice but most of the game tried to walk it in the net.
Sheffield United it is then in the play off. First leg away from home.

For those who backed us in bets. My apologies.
Hate football tonight, you know we've all been there.

Keep the faith. Still Ha'way to Sunderland though.

I still remember that day when you murdered us at Wembley. Never seen such a one sided match played at that ground. We put up a much better performance against Liverpool a couple of years later.

Personally I'm rooting for Preston as have connections to the place and been to see them a few times.

He's a football fan, mate, and obviously has a soft spot for Sunderland. Where's the problem? If you don't like posts about Swindon then don't read them, moaning about it makes you sound like a bairn still maturing through the reason process and not yet past the communication through antagonism stage.

I still remember that day when you murdered us at Wembley. Never seen such a one sided match played at that ground. We put up a much better performance against Liverpool a couple of years later.

Personally I'm rooting for Preston as have connections to the place and been to see them a few times.

Perhaps you should passively threaten him eh Rambo?
I will be out walking in the Wingate area today if you want to howk me

Perhaps you should passively threaten him eh Rambo?
I will be out walking in the Wingate area today if you want to howk me

I didn't 'passively' threaten you. I did say you're a gobshite and you must have been sparked a few times the way you go on. But then, it did come to mind that you're probably only like this on the internet, a place to let your gob get out of control.

You can rest assured that I would not risk a criminal charge at my time of life. And, you may be a complete fool who just can't stop being a pest, but you deserve pity not casual violence.

Unfortunate for Swindon but Yeovil saw off Sheffield United in their previous game. I suspect having being relegated they've just lost the weight off their shoulders.

A shame to see them have successive relegations. Was delighted to see a club that size reach the Championship when it happened. Would love to see Bournemouth make it to the Premier League this season. A football romanticist, me!

I didn't 'passively' threaten you. I did say you're a gobshite and you must have been sparked a few times the way you go on. But then, it did come to mind that you're probably only like this on the internet, a place to let your gob get out of control.

You can rest assured that I would not risk a criminal charge at my time of life. And, you may be a complete fool who just can't stop being a pest, but you deserve pity not casual violence.

I tend not to get sparked as I am 6 foot 5 , 20 clem and can punch my weight. I also find that people are not abusive to me offline, nor am I to them.
But if someone was to verbally challenge me offline, I would respond in kind.
I have had a word with several people from this forum who act up to me on here, not one repeated their behaviour when I was stood in front of them.
Be nice, get nice. You just got the hump as I have pointed out errors that you have posted on here and arrogantly named yourself as a football expert.

I tend not to get sparked as I am 6 foot 5 , 20 clem and can punch my weight. I also find that people are not abusive to me offline, nor am I to them.
But if someone was to verbally challenge me offline, I would respond in kind.
I have had a word with several people from this forum who act up to me on here, not one repeated their behaviour when I was stood in front of them.
Be nice, get nice. You just got the hump as I have pointed out errors that you have posted on here and arrogantly named yourself as a football expert.

You could be 10 foot, you're still a gobshite who can invariably be found wandering into threads and acting like a massive idiot.

The rest of your post was pure fantasy, and you're as boring as fuck. Do me a favour, mate, eh, go and bother someone else.

You could be 10 foot, you're still a gobshite who can invariably be found wandering into threads and acting like a massive idiot.

The rest of your post was pure fantasy, and you're as boring as fuck. Do me a favour, mate, eh, go and bother someone else.

You are very arrogant and hate being wrong. Sad really cos you regularly are
But don't fret mastermind, Jardine will be along soon to give you likes

Keep posting Swindon makes an alternative read from the trials and tribulations of SAFC. You never know we may be renewing hostilities with each other next season. Good luck

To be fair to you the PL needs Sunderland but as you know it's all about results on the pitch. When I was a young lad I got caught out s few times with, "We're too good to go down this season."
I hope you stay up, but equally would like you to benefit from a successful rebuilding season without giving up on your PL status.
Had a family get together last night. Tried not to be a misrable bastard but was hurting inside. After yesterday made me even more worried that this is likely to end in disaster, however I am going to relax for the next week until the PO games.
Going to Preston next week by train with both my lads and kind of thinking a day of no pressure now as it all starts a few weeks later.

Exactly if you have connections has to be.
Didn't realise how many failures PNE have had in the play offs and I their fans will be nervous if they now throw away an automatic spot.
However you can't argue that PNE should be gracing a league higher than div 1.

Unfortunate for Swindon but Yeovil saw off Sheffield United in their previous game. I suspect having being relegated they've just lost the weight off their shoulders.

A shame to see them have successive relegations. Was delighted to see a club that size reach the Championship when it happened. Would love to see Bournemouth make it to the Premier League this season. A football romanticist, me!

You and me both. Equally like certain players I have met, if I like them to do well.
Matt Ritchie is one of them at Bournemouth.
As long as its not Oxford.

Last edited:

Sorry I'm not the one acting like a bairn:)

I was pointing out that imo people don't care about other clubs not connected to ours. Some do. Out of curiosity are you interested in the happens of Bohemian FC and the League of Ireland in general?

I think Swindon here is a top bloke and he has a pint with his name on it

To be fair to you the PL needs Sunderland but as you know it's all about results on the pitch. When I was a young lad I got caught out s few times with, "We're too good to go down this season."
I hope you stay up, but equally would like you to benefit from a successful rebuilding season without giving up on your PL status.
Had a family get together last night. Tried not to be a misrable bastard but was hurting inside. After yesterday made me even more worried that this is likely to end in disaster, however I am going to relax for the next week until the PO games.
Going to Preston next week by train with both my lads and kind of thinking a day of no pressure now as it all starts a few weeks later.

Exactly if you have connections has to be.
Didn't realise how many failures PNE have had in the play offs and I their fans will be nervous if they now throw away an automatic spot.
However you can't argue that PNE should be gracing a league higher than div 1.

You and me both. Equally like certain players I have met, if I like them to do well.
Matt Ritchie is one of them at Bournemouth.
As long as its not Oxford.

Preston's a funny town, mate. There are loads of Man Utd and Liverpool fans from there and take the piss out of their home town team, which to me makes no sense.

But, apart from that I've found them a spot on people pretty much to a man/woman, and very different people to East Lancashire and even other parts of West Lancashire such as Blackpool. They're a very warm, friendly people in Preston.

Not sure they are anymore than a 1st division team, though. They don't have the passionate following that Burnley have and too many people in their town look to the big clubs in the North West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back