What a f***ing country

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are aware that the majority of the French population want out of the EU ? Along with the Dutch the Italians and the greeks
This^^
I disagree, I wanted to stay in, but we shouldn't disembowel ourselves.

I have been talking to a lot of French people in Vegas and they say in Frances case if they ever got the chance of a referendum it wouldn't even be close the out vote would win easily

Let me get this straight , what your saying is that in a democracy the ruling party should never allow the population to have their say eh ? Time all you fannies accepted that the more people voted to leave the EU THAN STAY SO FUCK THE EU it's finished anyway now we have had the balls to stop accepting the shit Brussels fires at us other countries will follow and this failed system that has never worked will be cast aside sooner the better.
I have no doubt that there are more people in this country want to stay in the EU than want to leave.

Fool.
We are an utter embarrassment of a country.
Our idiot politicians are currently arguing while the economy implodes, and no doubt the knuckle-dragging racists are trashing France.
What is there to be proud of?
We're the best in the world at putting our country and people down.

In our democracy, a referendum is advisory unless it is specified otherwise in advance, such as in 2011.
Parliament is sovereign. Parliament would have to annul the 1972 Europe Act.
500 MPs supported Remain. In the Lords, there is a ratio of 6:1 for Remain.
Not many politicians wish to promote national suicide, based on a vote which was skewed entirely by lies and false promises.
Every election has been skewed by lies and false promises. Should we redo all them too?

Why would anyone be embarrassed about democracy? If that's what the majority for people voted for then that's how it goes, or do you only like democracy when it goes your way?
If you think the referendum was an example of democracy you're right, that's how it goes. However most people of my asking voted on what politicians and 'experts' were saying. Lies and impossible promises by both sides.The majority effectively voted for a party with no manifesto. If you're happy with that passing for democracy, fine, just don't squeal when the job losses and tax and price rises hit

Give owner man , the older generation grew some balls and have stopped all this EU bullshit we have been shackled with

The older generation never had any lack o balls.

What happened was that, instead of being treated with the customary contempt by the younger generations they were accidentally given a fair chance for their view to have some significance.

They voted.

They won.

Are you not ashamed that our country has the worst human rights record in Europe?
Yes, it is disgraceful.

If you think the referendum was an example of democracy you're right, that's how it goes. However most people of my asking voted on what politicians and 'experts' were saying. Lies and impossible promises by both sides.The majority effectively voted for a party with no manifesto. If you're happy with that passing for democracy, fine, just don't squeal when the job losses and tax and price rises hit
The politicians in this country are pygmies. Not a statesman amongst them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back